2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (73)
Recommended by 98% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This private 2-day tour allows you to see the best of Beijing without having to worry about overcoming the language barrier and doing hours of advance planning. Designed with first-time visitors in mind, the introductory tour promises the undivided attention of your guide, and include hotel pickup and drop-off on both days. Please note, accommodation is not included.
Mutianyu Great Wall - Summer...
- See more of Beijing in less time on a private 2-day tour
- Skip the stress of arranging logistics and transport
- Benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide
- Travel between dispersed attractions in a private vehicle
- Cable car / Toboggan to the Great Wall
- Local food Lunch
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottle water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Peking Duck Dinner
- Kungfu show or Acrobatic show (row 13-23)
- Cable car / toboggan to the Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Red Theatre Beijing Kung Fu Show
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Hotel accommodation
- Round way cable car or toboggan, Kungfu show, Peking Duck Dinner (if choose Classic Tour Package Option)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Forbidden City is closed every Monday. If your first day of the tour service is Monday, you will have the 2nd day itinerary on the first day
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting attraction tickets in advance)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I never write reviews normally but for this tour I will make an exception. I was quite nervous travelling to Beijing. I was travelling in with my two boys aged 9 and 7 as well as another family with two children aged 4 and 7. I didn’t know how they would handle the sight…
Date of experience: November 2019
We were a group of 4 adults and 4 children aged 4-9, after research we decided to choose Lily’s Beijing Tour for a 2 day private tour, they also arranged our airport pickup and drop off! We were able to tailor our tour to cover what we wanted. Which included Tiananmen Square,…
We have just completed a private two day tour with Helen our guide and her driver. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Helen has a excellent knowledge of the history of Beijing and its attractions. Her english was of a high standard and she has a lovely fun personality. Helen is…
Date of experience: November 2019
Jerry was such an incredible guide for our two days in Beijing. We got to see more than we ever could have on our own. The Forbidden City and Great Wall were highlights. Speaking of the Great Wall, he took us to a section that wasn’t nearly as crowded and it made the experience…
Sally did an awesome job sharing her wealth of knowledge and leading our tour. I highly recommend this tour to better understand the history and culture of Beijing while having fun!
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service
The best guide
When life gets back to normal and you want to explore Beijing Jerry will take care of you. He was great, informativ…
Very well organised, excellent guide
We were met by our guide Sally at our hotel who outlined what we would do that day. Then it was off to Tiananmen Sq…
Excellent Summer Palace Tour
My partner and I really wanted to see the Summer Palace in Beijing so we organised this half day tour not knowing i…
Our tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great and easy to communicate with!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommo…
The tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommodating. She made sure everyo…
GREAT WALL AND TOUR
Really well organised and interesting tour of Forbidden City and Great Wall. Jerry our tour guide was brilliant, so…
We booked two tickets and only put in one passport. We got reminded that both numbers are needed so we sent them. I…
Great tour and amazing place!
Linda was our guide and was very professional and informative. Most of the time her English was great but at times …
Best possible layover in Beijing!
We had a wonderful time with our guide Lena. From the beginning to the end, everything was perfect ; excellent engl…
Astounding, Breathtaking, Magic , Memorable , Professional
This by far was one of the most amazing days I have had. SUSAN was my guide for the day and she was MORE THAN AMAZI…
Amazing place huge palace really WoW
It was fantastic and magical all st once! The place has an ancient energy very unique with a story to tell around e…
Linda and Xie were amazing! Seamless pick up from the airport and we had an amazing tour of the wall.
Beijing day tour
The tour was amazing! Linda Su was so helpful and knowledgeable! From the time we were picked up until the end it w…
Great way to spend a day in Beijing
I was traveling for work with two colleagues and we had one day for some exploration. What a great tour- a perfect…
A tour not to be missed!!
A in-depth look at most of China.s best tourist attractions with Paul our guide who is there to please and prides …
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, and 6 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,206 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 126 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 135 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 147 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall
What time does 2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall start?
2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall?
How much is 2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall?
2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall price starts from US$418.00. Discover and book 2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall cancellation policy?
2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City and Great Wall on Tripadvisor