3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (43)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden...
Great Wall of China (Mutianyu or...
Temple of Heaven, Panjiayuan...
- 3-day private Beijing tour
- Private tour guide
- Dragon boat ride at Summer Palace (available between April 1 to Oct.31)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrace fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Hotel accommodation
- Cable car/toboggan tickets for the Great Wall
- The entrance fees for the Olympic Stadiums
- Rickshaw tickets at Hutong
- Boat at Huanghuacheng Waterside
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you choose to have different language tour guide other than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name and number required at time of booking for all participants; the tickets for the Forbidden City require real name registration
- The dragon boat ride and Huanghuacheng boat ride are not open all year round (available between April 1 to Oct.31)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please arrange your own hotel accommodation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
My tour guide William was the best. He was sweet and informative on the history of the city and always knew how to have a fun time. I really appreciated him being our tour guide for the trip
Date of experience: November 2019
we were 3 days with vevian and with a driver she took us to see the wall the forbeiten city and a lot of ather placec she has a very good english and a lot of cnouglege and very good standing on time
Date of experience: October 2019
This private tour is a great introduction to Beijing’s many sightseeing highlights. Based on the positive Trip Advisor reviews, I contacted the tour company and asked them to customize the itinerary, including earlier departure times each day to minimize the afternoon heat and…
I took a group of 11 middle school students and 8 adult chaperones to Beijing as part of a robotics competition. We were transported to and from the airport on time and without stress. Our tour guide, Coco, was knowledgeable of the areas we visited, and helped to improve our…
I think this is the best way to visit beijing. Our guide and driver were fantastic. They were attentive to us all the time and their service was really great. The food was delicious. I recommend this tour. In our visit our guide was Ramón and his job was wonderful.
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Beijing Tour Guide
Jenny's Car Service
We took the "half-day" independent tour to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. Jenny picked us up at our hotel …
Kevin is excellent. Highly recommended. English was good. Took us to the Wall on Christmas Eve when it was snowing.…
Visit to Great Wall of China mutianya
Driver Mervan was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him as a driver and tour guide to the G…
Very professional and timely
Kevin met us at the airport as agreed, and he was very easy to communicate with. He speaks excellent English and is…
Private Changyu Wine Tasting and Mu Tian Yu Great Wall Tour
Had a great tour with my Family. I’ve been to Beijing many times and toured many places there. But our tour guide C…
I wasn’t unsure what to expect when I booked the private tour with Kevin, and My husband and I were beyond pleased …
Seamless, reliable service. Wear the right footwear!
Kevin was a courteous, helpful and trustworthy guide for our experience. On the drive, he was open to conversation,…
Great way to see Beijing
Both our guide and driver were very punctual, courteous and accommodating to our requests. Coco, our guide, was ve…
Excellent & Reliable Service
First time for all of us to the Great Wall, Kevin was fantastic. Able to answer all of our questions & was very pol…
Great evening out with Violet
I had a brilliant evening visiting interesting places and sharing conversations with Violet. I highly recommend thi…
Great Wall with Private Driver
I travelled to the Great Wall on Christmas Day with Alvin, who was excellent company for the journey there and back…
Easy and amazing time at Mutianyu!
David was our tour guide and driver for the Mutianyu Great Wall. Overall, everything was easy and delightful! David…
Great wall, private driver
Great guy / guide, nice, knowledgeable, kind, friendly,safe, overall great experience. He knew his info,was very p…
Snowy Great Wall of China
Visited here on our first full day in Beijing. Miko our tour leader and the driver picked us up from the hotel whic…
I love Beijing now!!:)
It was my first time to travel solo and I chose to go to Beijing. No regrets. IT WAS REALLY WORTH IT!!:) Thank you…
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, and 7 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,206 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 676 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 135 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 147 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Temple of Heaven
- Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
What time does 3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch start?
3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is 3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch?
3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch price starts from US$518.00. Discover and book 3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch cancellation policy?
3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Private Beijing Tour with Forbidden City, Great Wall, Hutong and Lunch on Tripadvisor