This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a day away from Seoul to ski Alpensia Resort, one of the main venues for the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. Local staff in Seoul will help you take a shuttle bus to the resort and staff at Alpensia will assist you in securing your beginner ski lesson and snow sliding fun. Enjoy this hassle-free experience and take advantage of skiing at this world-class resort, Alpensia!
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Alpensia TownStop: 6 hours - Admission includednjoy a day away from Seoul to ski Alpensia Resort, one of the main venues for the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. Local staff in Seoul will help you take a shuttle bus to the resort and staff at Alpensia will assist you in securing your Ski lesson and Snow sliding fun. Enjoy this hassle-free experience and lovely time with white snow at this world-class resort, Alpensia!Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
L7 HONGDAE, 141 Yanghwa-ro, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea Lotte City Hotel Myeongdong, 362 Samil-daero, Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea L7 MYEONGDONG, 137 Toegye-ro, Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Returns to original departure point
- Rental of ski clothing
- Rental of ski or snowboard gears
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Ski lesson on the ground (30mins basic lesson) with English speaking instructor
- Snow sliding (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Alpensia Town
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ski gloves
- Ski Lift pass
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 3 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
great experience for first timers
All the packages were great. from pick up at myeongdong at 06.00 until we returned back same place around 20.00 it…
Ski lessons plus Snowyland
Winterfriend was prompt in replying to my queries. The package includes accomodation, private ski lessons, ski rent…
Mass ski park
Did the 1 day trip to the ski park. Bus set off at 830 and it took 2 hrs to reach the ski park and about another 1.…
Free bus from Myeongdong. Excellent and honest driver!!!
We took the free bus from Myeongdong to Vivaldi. The bus journey was smooth and its driver and attendants was polit…
Nice Ski resort with lots of activities
I was there in December 2019. We booked a family suite. It was really nice and the suite is big. The towel is too s…
Getting there was pretty easy with all the helpful people around. Amazing food stalls open till late. Show starte…
Musical comedy show. Something very different from normal musical show. It's interesting, funny and it was fun.. Mu…
Great show, my husband and I didnt know what to expect but it definantely made us laugh and you dont need to know K…
Nanta Show did not disappoint!
The actors were hilarious, good looking, and talented. They could sing, dance, chop food at amazing speeds, and mak…
Great place for skiing close to Seoul
We had a great family holiday with skiing that is good for a few days. There are not that many hills but they are i…
Funny and well worth the money.
The show was funny and well worth the 💰. It's a combo of stomp, chopped and a comedy show. The only complaint I ha…
Not so good. Generally Ok service.
Booked with Winterfriend for family trip in Dec 2018 to Daemyung Vivaldi Ski Resort, 2 Days 1 Night, and ski for 1 …
The Nanta Kitchen Band was a one of a kind experience during our holiday in Seoul. The timing, the gags and laughs …
STAY AWAY! Terrible customer service
Winterfriend is not a cheap way to book your ski trip in South Korea - but they appear to offer an easy package dea…
Unsure why there is so few reviews on Winterfriend when they actually are very good. From email communication to b…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452