Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
The largest city of Myanmar is the most important cultural and trade center of the country. Yangon rewards its visitors with a pleasant mix of colonial architecture, multiculturalism and significant religious sites and we can get experience about the circular train a few minutes.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Yangon (Rangoon)Stop: 8 hoursIn the morning, we will pick you up at the hotel at 08:00 AM. Firstly we will visit the picturesque Kandawgyi Lake (former Royal Lake) and the Reclining Buddha at Chauk Htet Gyi, still a popular place for Buddhist worshippers. Then we will visit downtown Yangon’s bustling streets, visiting some of the British colonial-era architectural gems that remain and the boulevard-like Pansodan Street, which is famous for its architecture and its street-side bookstalls. After that continue we will walk to Secretarial Office by passing through Bogalayzay Road, which was the home and administrative seat of British Burma. Then you have the chance to browse for Myanmar crafts at the Bogyoke Aung San Market (closed on every Monday and gazette holidays). Then transfer to the train station for a small tour with the circular Yangon train. During the trip, you will have a unique perspective on the daily life of the city and its surroundings. Then we will disembark the train at Kyin Myin Daing station and visit the local food market. Our day ends with a visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda, the most important religious structure in Myanmar and a point of pilgrimage for Buddhists across the globe.Read more
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
- Circular Train Ticket
- Meals or drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Pegu Travels
Community based tourism village.
It is the most amazing visit to Myanmar. A villager is very nice and welcoming to visit their home. She give their …
Pegu Travels the best agency ever met.
I’ve found Pegu Travels on a tourist guide in Italy but the description about them wasn’t enough comparing their pr…
Bago Day Trip
It was an early start, 5:45 am, Kevin and the driver were early and waiting on me. We drove to the train station t…
Myanmar with Pegu Travels
Pegu Travels motto is "Beyond Expectations" and they stick to this, I worked for over 6 months from Costa Rica with…
I worked with Hsu from Pegu Travels. She was really good, responding right away, adjusting our itinerary as needed …
Beyond Impressive Experienced given by Pegu Travels!
We had a limited days and we wanted to see Myanmar as much as possible, all i did was write to Pegu Travels and the…
Custom made tour
We travelled for three weeks with this company in Myanmar and had a very good experience. The support before and d…
Pegu Travels the Best!!!
Pegu Travel was the only tour company that answered my email for help in planning a 3-day tour of Bagan, Myanmar. …
Did a fabulous job organising our 15 day Myanmar trip. All very smooth.
My 15 day Myanmar trip, hotels, flights, transfers, local taxis and guides etc, was organised by Go-Myanmar.com (no…
Vacation from February 10th to 21th. AMAZING EXPERIENCE
I'm not a traveller person, but it's a given that recommend the trip to Myanmar. Can't say favorites places 'couse …
Very happy with the service provided
We have just returned from a great trip to Myanmar and am happy to say we were very happy with the internal plane a…
18 days in Myanmar
If you are visiting Myanmar, don't hesitate to use Pegu Travels. They provided excellent transport, guides and tran…
Pegu Travels for set itinerary to Myanmar
Discussions started with Go-Myanmar now known as Pegu Travels. Our contact Ei Nge was superb; always answered email…
I booked train and ferry tickets thru pegu. great service. picked up train tix at office. ferry tix was sent by e…
Went above and beyond
Pegu Travels went above and beyond to arrange sleeper train tickets from Yangon to Bagan at the last minute and at …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
from PHP 1,574.39*
Popular: Booked by 168 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included)
What time does Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) start?
Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) on Tripadvisor
How much is Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included)?
Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) price starts from ₱3,522.83. Discover and book Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) on Tripadvisor
What is the Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) cancellation policy?
Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included)?
Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) is hosted by Pegu Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pegu Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Yangon Full day sightseeing (Circular Train Included) on Tripadvisor