Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour
By Medellin City Services
Visit South America´s main gold museum on a half day tour with private bilingual guide any day of the week (except Monday). Get to know the rich heritage of indigenous ancestors who created the largest pre-hispanic gold collection on earth, as you are explained about Colombia´s main archeological patrimony.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mount Monserrate
- Entry/Admission - Teleferico de Monserrate
- Entry/Admission - Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at your AirBnB also, please provide full address with building name and apartment number.
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P136
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are required to wear masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- Guides: Temperature is measured at the beginning of each working day
- Periodic disinfection of vehicles
- Use of antibacterial gel and alcohol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour?
- Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour price starts from ₱4,841.65. Discover and book Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour cancellation policy?
- Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour?
- Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour is hosted by Medellin City Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Medellin City Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P136
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mount MonserrateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Teleferico de MonserrateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4BogotaStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Nice tour of Guatapé
We had a great time touring Guatapé with Alberto! His English skills are good, and he told us all about the history…
David, our guide, met at the location on time. We visited a property that Escobar owned - the spot where he built …
Amazing time with Esteban!
My wife and I had an amazing time with Estaban on our Medellin tour! What a genuinely great guy, he knew the city r…
Great experience with a great guide who not only showed us tue history but spoke in depth Thank you to Fabio
Truly learning and entertaining tour!
Esteban was an amazing guide!! Very punctual, courteous, very knowledgeable, entertaining and fun!! Not 5 stars, …
I’ll do it again every time I visit
The driver we had was so cool, I’d call him mi primo! The people at the ATV place had much more to do but what we d…
Guatape is an amazing place to visit and this tour is the perfect option for that: it adapted to my pace and I got …
Esteban was the greatest host ever!!! He took us all around Medellin before the we went to the atv tour...took us t…
Must do Tour
The ATV was the best experience but hands down the tour wouldn't have been the experience it was without our tour g…
Do miss out in this!
Amazing your and excellent hosts. Esteban knows how to make gringos feel welcome. You will have a memorable adventu…
Great tour around Medellin
Great guy! Esteban “El Primo” gave us the best service ever! He even went up the steps with us at La Piedra! 100% r…
Great Tour and guide
David was a fantastic guide that showed me sides of the city that I wouldn't have been exposed to otherwise. Defini…
A great 8 hours packed into the history of Medellin, Fabio was fantastic and his knowledge of all parts of the city…
Private tour was Great
The tour was great. The guides were very friendly and made you feel like they were your friends. They were very kn…
Great to have a guide to explain things
This was fun, you visit the Emerald Museum, and then you will see old men in the plaza, they look like drug dealers…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Our tour guide, Alex was amazing! He was knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. I was injured the night before our tour and he got me a wheelchair so I would be more comfortable. We would definitely hope to have him as our guide when we book more tours in the future.
Written 24 September 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.