per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Entry/Admission - Mina de Sal de Nemocon
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at your AirBnB also, please provide full address with building name and apartment number.
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P135
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are required to wear masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- Guides: Temperature is measured at the beginning of each working day
- Periodic disinfection of vehicles
- Use of antibacterial gel and alcohol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village?
- Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village price starts from ₱5,393.33. Discover and book Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village cancellation policy?
- Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village?
- Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village is hosted by Medellin City Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Medellin City Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private half day tour to Nemocon Salt Cathedral and village on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6033P135
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mina de Sal de NemoconStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2BogotaStop: 5 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Pablo Escobar Tour. With Víctor Manuel
Excellent service Victor Manuel a super friendly attentive young men and a very good guide, we are very grateful to…
Victor- made Medellín the best
Victor was the best guide , we have had in a very long time. He spoke English, and we spoke very little Spanish. H…
Amazing, and definitely recommended
Very knowledgeable about the city, very polite, very kind, and pleasant. We could not have had a better tour guide.…
My private tour with Fabio was amazing. He is very knowledgeable about the history of Pablo Escobar as well as Mede…
Great tour Juan is a very good tour guide, you are in safe and sound hands. The views you see on a sunny day are un…
Highlight of our trip
Luis was an amazing guide! He is very friendly and knowledgeable and we had the absolute best day in Medellín with…
Enlightening and Comfortable Tour!
Albert was very informative, taking pride in sharing his knowledge of Medellín and the implications of the Pablo ye…
Albert was a fantastic tour guide. Very friendly and informative!! He went out of his way to make sure I saw everyt…
Juan was an excellent guide. He was very knowledgeable and patient. His communication was excellent. We had an amaz…
Good, but "random" service (depending on the guide)
Great experience, and we got the see a lot in three days. Good service in advance through e-mails as well. The rea…
The Best Tour
Amazing tour, we learn so much about the history of Pablo Escobar and many of the places he frequently visits durin…
Fun horse riding tour
We had planned a Zipline experience but after the transport there we unfortunately could not do it because of the b…
We saw breathtaking views.. ate amazing food .. an experience of a life time
The knowledge our guid had .. and how he went above and beyond to make it the best experience. Was fantastic
Excellent Medellin Guide!
Luis Reyes was really great. Very knowledgeable about the history of Medellin. He has many personal experiences to …
Great day trip!
This was a great day trip, would highly recommend the villages and terra cotta house! Angel was a great guide, made…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2021 • Friends
It was great. Our tour guide was informative in two languages. We got some history on the ride there as well. The place is beautiful. Value for the money for sure.
Written 23 October 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear DerekDaniels, Thanks a lot for the comment, it is very important for us. So glad you have gotten such a good value for the money, all our guides are highly proficient bilingual natives. Feel free to use promo code MCS for 10% off during your next purchase. Looking forward, Camilo Uribe Medellin City Services®
Written 27 October 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.