Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You´ll be taken through the streets of La Paz through my shared google maps screen. "Walk" along the same streets and landmarks as you would on an actual walking tour and with complimentary powerpoint slides the tour will feel just as, if not, more interactive than an in-person experience. From the comfort of your home and without having to worry about altitude sickness you´ll get all the fascinating information on the culture, history and traditions while simultaneously viewing close-ups of the offerings at the witches market, photographs of the inside of San pedro Prison or seeing what our president in 1864 looked like before he went crazy. Don´t let the lockdown impede you from experiencing the city in the clouds.
- You'll start atChurch of San FranciscoSagarnaga 173, La Paz, BoliviaI´ll send a link to a scheduled Google Meet meeting along with the booking confirmation . On the day of the tour passengers will need to show their mobile ticket through the web cam before the tour begins.See address & details
- 1Iglesia de San FranciscoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Mercado de Las BrujasStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Alonso De Mendoza SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Plaza MurilloStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5San Pedro PrisonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Jaen StreetStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atChurch of San FranciscoSagarnaga 173, La Paz, BoliviaI´ll send a link to a scheduled Google Meet meeting along with the booking confirmation . On the day of the tour passengers will need to show their mobile ticket through the web cam before the tour begins.See address & details
Church of San Francisco, Sagarnaga 173, La Paz, Bolivia
Returns to original departure point
- Experienced guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
This was such a fun way to explore from home! I loved it and suggest everyone try it. The guide was knowledgeable and we were able to chat about each stop.
Date of experience: July 2020
We did a tour with Edison in October 2019. He was extremely knowledgeable and his English was perfect! It was so lovely hearing all his stories and learning about Bolivian culture. Was such a great way to see La Paz and learn the history! Highly Recommend. Thanks so much…
Date of experience: October 2019
Edson was really informative and gave us a really great virtual tour of the city. He explained the destinations and also talked about Bolivian/La Paz culture and gave tips of what else to do in the city. We feel so much more familiar with the city and recommend this virtual…
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Edson Benito Acarapi Vera
Great Fun learning experience!
Edson is knowledgeable, funny and very prepared. We loved the tour of La Paz he gave us. Even our teenager was en…
- Duration: 90–100 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 240.66*
Popular: Booked by 412 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Virtual City Tour - La Paz
Which attractions will I visit with Virtual City Tour - La Paz?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Virtual City Tour - La Paz on Tripadvisor
How much is Virtual City Tour - La Paz?
Virtual City Tour - La Paz price starts from ₱241.29. Discover and book Virtual City Tour - La Paz on Tripadvisor
What is the Virtual City Tour - La Paz cancellation policy?
Virtual City Tour - La Paz cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Virtual City Tour - La Paz on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Virtual City Tour - La Paz?
Virtual City Tour - La Paz is hosted by Edson Benito Acarapi Vera. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Edson Benito Acarapi Vera on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Virtual City Tour - La Paz on Tripadvisor