Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Basilica Maria Auxiliadora, Tiahuanaco, La Paz, Bolivia
Church of San Francisco, Sagarnaga 173, La Paz, Bolivia
- Transport round trip.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Pick up from downtown hotels.
- During the tour we dont offer any kind of food or drinks, but at the final of the tour people have the option to have lunch in one restaurant, price is 6 USD, because we stop 45 min in one restaurant.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee in Tiwanaku is Bs. 100 = 15 USD aprox. (Always bring money in cash and Bolivianos)
- Entry/Admission - Ruinas de Tiwanaku
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Inti Travel
Disappointing Tour and a Tough Climb
We booked a tour to the Valley of The Moon and Mt Chacaltaya out of LaPaz. We were there in November, 2019 during t…
Not the greatest tour.
The places we visited were nice and I'm glad I got to go to Tiwanaku and Puma Punku, but I wasnt really happy with …
Tiwanku - Was supposed to be an Interesting Place to Visit
Tiwanaku has so much history and interesting stories about the culture and the place. I really wish we had a better…
I booked this tour via Tripadvisor as it received some good ratings and the guide was in English according to the d…
I contacted Inti Travel about a night transfer from Uyuni to Potosi. Although I did not end up using their service…
Culture & Bikes
It was a great trip with the bike down the Death road,thank you Octavio for this amazing trip Gustav
Thanks!! Lovely trip!
Inti Travel, 10xu! for this fabulous tour! Our guide Leo was really informative he spoke in English &Spanish every…
This company was very disorganized. They didn't pick me up, and I had to call them multiple times. The reason why t…
Bad guide, poor coordination, do not do.
1. Tour guide was brusque at pick-up, did not introduce himself 2. Guide did not speak well in english, and his tra…
Second day and without fear.
The tour is really cool. It was our second day, we felt the altitude sickness as soon as we got to the hotel. The…
Problems with a bike and lots of hassle to get t-shirts and photos
Having done the La Paz city tour with Inti Travel and having being impressed with them (Steph was a great guide), I…
the biggest mirror in the world
It was one of the best tours we took, we did the tour of Chacaltaya and Moon Valley, and then they helped us with t…
Exciting death road
we started the tour very early ... we were picked up from the hotel and we enjoyed the descent ... pure adrenaline …
We had a tour to Uyuni for 3 days in shared service, it was the best ... highly recommended ... thanks inti travel
A lot of wasted time
The actual biking section was good，but the whole tour didn’t need to take 14 hours We were picked up about 40min la…
- Ruinas de Tiwanaku
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 6,171.06*
Popular: Booked by 618 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour -
What time does Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - start?
Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour -?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - on Tripadvisor
How much is Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour -?
Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - price starts from ₱1,116.20. Discover and book Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - on Tripadvisor
What is the Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - cancellation policy?
Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tiwanaku and Puma Punku - Shared Tour - on Tripadvisor