Reserve Now & Pay Later
Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (89)
Recommended by 99% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Pick-Up And Drop Back By 4 Wheel Drive (Toyota Land Cruisers) Desert Driving & Dune bashing in 4wds by professional drivers trained in Desert driving. Desert Sunset Watching & Taking Desert Sunset Picture Camel Farm Visit Sand Boarding Camel Ride Arabic Hospitality Upon Arrival With Arabic Coffee/Tea/Dates Unlimited Soft Drinks, Tea Coffee And Mineral Water at camp Local dresses for men and women for picture taking Falcons for picture taking Henna Tattoo Or Henna Painting Bedouin tent with carpet and pillows BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options Dance floor and music system Live entertainment Belly Dancing Live entertainment Thanoura Dance Live entertainment Fire Dance A Relaxing Smoke Of Fragrant Sheesha (Arabian Water Pipe) After The Dinner.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Quad biking (approx. 50 AED for 10 minutes) Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Additional info Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 4X4 Land cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children below 4 years not recommended. Child seat will not be provided they have to sit on parents lap.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking(Child Rate applies)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Please note: During the month of Ramadan this activity will not include Entertainment and alcohol will not be served
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a fantastic part of our trip! Mr. Hussain was absolutely amazing! He gave us the ride of a lifetime, taught us about the history and land, and was fantastic at taking our pictures and getting us the perfect picture to remember this by! It is a must if you are in Abu Dhabi!
Date of experience: June 2020
2 years ago, in April 2018, we booked a trip with 5 cars. They drove us to desert, flatten their tires and the ride has begun. Amazing experience, Hussein was amazing driver and entertainer. He is very experienced. Although it might look dangerous, he (they) really knows how to…
Date of experience: May 2019
Such an amazing experience we will never forget. This company have it nailed. Personal touches, kept is informed and updated via what’s app. Mr Hussain was the best and a very skilled dune surfer. We had hours of fun sand boarding and he couldn’t do enough to help us!
Everything was at the highest level! Special thanks to our guide Adhil. He is a master of his craft!Thanks to Extreme Tourism for this amazing desert experience, it was a great private tour!
Date of experience: March 2020
Had the most amazing evening tour to the Abu Dhabi desert , our tour driver Mr.Hussain was the best driver we fully trusted him flying us up and down the dunes . The tour overall was so well organised we were amazed.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Al Ain Desert Safari
Overnight Desert Safari - Private Tour
My friend and I went on the overnight desert safari! Due to COVID, it was just the two of us and our guide, and we …
Mr. Hussain was a kind, friendly and knowledgeable tour guide! We enjoyed the private tour and saw beautiful sites!…
Such an incredible experience! Mr. Hussain and Mr. Mustafa were amazing tour guides and made sure we were having a …
Sunset Desert Safari
We had an amazing time on our private desert safari. Mr. Haneefa, Mr. Mustafa, and Mr. Hussain were wonderful! We l…
Private Desert Safari
We had a blast on our evening desert safari with Mr. Hussein & Mr. Mustafa! The dune bashing was so much fun and ou…
We can only recommend the company and their guides. Unforgettable experience regardless of all that is happening in…
Amazing experience I definitely recommend (ask for Mr. Tanzeer)
As described, the tour guide, Mr. Tanzeer, arrived right on time to the door of the hotel in a perfectly equiped 4x…
Fab customer service
Our team building have been extraordinary because of accommodating staff namely Maricel. She was so flexible with o…
Liwa Overnight Desert Safari
I strongly recommend Liwa Desert Safari as a company and as a destination. Our guide Mr Hussain was excellent. It w…
Absolutely must do this!
I liked SO MUCH that overnight desert tour!!! It is unberlieveble that you made that tour for me even i was only ov…
We booked the morning tour with 2 add ons, camel trekking and quad bikes. We had the best time. Our driver and guid…
Really enjoyed my experience with them Driver was very friendly Also felt save Had a lot of fun Food was good F…
Liwa Full Day Trip
We booked the Liwa Full Day Trip. From the beginning to the end it was just perfect. We were picked up at the hotel…
This was my second time doing the desert safari and this time I got a private car to take my brother and I. Our dri…
Very good all the things in desert. exlant driving for them in desert. very nice communication with visiters.
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 197 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,685 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride
How much is Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride?
Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride price starts from US$65.00. Discover and book Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
What is the Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride cancellation policy?
Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride?
Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride is hosted by Al Ain Desert Safari. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Al Ain Desert Safari on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance,Tanura & Fire Dance,Camel Ride on Tripadvisor