Jordan at a Glance Tour 5 Day 4 Nights
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit Jerash the well preserved Roman Ruins , Immerse yourself in downtown Amman Enjoy the unique experience of floating in the salty waters of the Dead Sea Visit Petra the Rose Red City, half as old as time. Experience the magnificence of the vast desert of Wadi Rum
Queen Alia Airport - Amman &...
Amman - Jerash - Ajloun - Amman...
Amman - Madaba, Mt Nebo - Dead...
Petra - Petra Tour- Wadi Rum &...
Wadi Rum - Jeep Tour - Amman...
- Meet & Assist service upon arrival
- All transfers by modern A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver(Assisting Driver)
- Entrance fees to Jerash, Amman City Tour sites, Madaba & Mount Nebo, Petra and Wadi Rum
- English speaking guide in Petra for 3 hours
- English speaking guide in Jerash for 1.5 hours
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 04-05 hours approx. with box-lunch through/during the tour
- Entrance fees to Amman / Oh Beach resort at the Dead Sea (day use) with lunch
- 02 Night in Amman hotel with breakfast
- 01 Night in Petra at hotel with breakfast
- 01 Night at Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp with BBQ Dinner & Breakfast
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ajloun Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- All kinds of tips for the guides & the driver
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride
- Travel insurance & Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks not listed in the itinerary
- Items not listed/mentioned above
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Kinda Travel and Tourism
Petra & Mt. Nebo
We used Kinda Travel & Tourism last fall (2019) for the first time to visit Petra with 32 people in our group. Ent…
Friendly staff with great services
it was a business visit to Kinda travel, staff are friendly, helpful offering a great touristic services, I highly …
General Manager GTI Tours
GTI Tours has been using Kinda Travel as our ground operator in Jordan for over 15 years. They provide excellent s…
Value for money
They answer every single inquiry no matter what type is it. They have their staff available in Petra, Wadi Rum and …
Best camp for family
It was the high light of the trip!!!! Best camp to take your family and have a great time, great Experience and dif…
Absolutely first class!
I have traveled extensively in Jordan, Israel, Turkey and Greece. Kinda Travel is top notch. Our guide was friendly…
Professional Tour Company
We have worked with Kinda Travel for two years now for our group tour to Jordan. They are very professional, detail…
Jordan took me by suprise!
I toured Jordan about 10 years ago, NOT with Kinda Travel. Funny thing is, my experience was not memorable whatsoe…
My trip to Jordan
During October I decided to book my trip to Jordan through Kinda Travel and honestly it was one of the most profess…
Most Professional agency in Jordan
Kinda travel team is helpful and cooperative . They get out of their way to answer any query in time and provide th…
This is a very professional travel agency with excellent customer service. They have attended to my travel needs wi…
Trips in Jordan
I’ve been working with Kinda for years now! If you are looking for luxury and comfort in Jordan! This is the best t…
- Amman, Jerash, and 8 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452