Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (45)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience three of Jordan's most famous highlights in a two day private tour. Departing Amman in the morning, we drive three hours south in an air-conditioned modern and insured vehicle driven by one of our professional English speaking drivers. Upon reaching the Rose-Red city of Petra, Jordan's most famous attraction, you enter the siq and explore the lost city of the Nabateans with its amazing architecture. In the afternoon depart Petra for Wadi Rum; probably the most spectacular deserts in the world. Arrive to your desert camp set in the middle of the desert where you enjoy a traditional dinner. Overnight at camp. The Next morning we explore the desert in local off-road vehicles before we depart north to the Dead Sea, reaching the Dead Sea 4 hours later. Enjoy the tranquil waters at resort and soak up the sun and experience the famed mud of the area before returning to Amman.
Amman or Airport ~ Petra ~ Wadi...
Wadi Rum ~ Dead Sea ~ Amman
- Pick up and Drop off in Amman (supplements for drop offs at other areas)
- All services are private (you will not be joined to other clients)
- 2-hours Jeep Tour (Jeep drivers do not usually speak English)
- Accommodation included: 1 night in Beduien Camp with Dinner & Breakfast
- Private transportation in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of English speaking driver & Free Wi-Fi & Bottled water
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass over 3 nights - jordanpass.jo
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Petra Entry ($70) Wadi Rum ($7) Dead Sea Beach with Lunch (50$) unless specified under tour options
- 3-Hours to use the hotel resort's beach facilities & Lunch
- Tour Guide (unless specified under tour options) & Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upgraded camp offers tents with en-suite toilets and air-conditioning
- The tour involves quite a lot of walking on uneven ground
- Basic camp in Wadi Rum offers accommodation in private tents with shared toilets
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level This experience requires good weather
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring warm clothes for the overnight in the desert, as it can become very chilly after sundown and at night
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We really really have fun and good stories to tell. We enjoyed everything! Especially the 2 drivers was very helpful and explain us everything (Akram & Ali). Thank you for all, positive reviews for sure!
I had the coolest trip to Perta, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea. On a long journey, our host enjoys delicious puzzles and details of historical sites. Everything in though I loved the trip so much, the friendly company of other passengers only affected the experience. Thank you for…
Emad was absolutely fantastic with his service. From the moment we came in Jordan he reassured us everything will be good. And he kept his word, from timekeeping to reasonable prices. The people who work under Emad are also lovely people. Thank you for making this experience in…
Date of experience: February 2020
Just finished a private tour of Jordan The company looked after us from the moment we stepped off the plane to the time we reach back to the airport for our flight out During the tour, we even received 2 calls from their office (through our driver) to ask if everything was ok.…
I was picked up airport at the airport and dropped at the airport I had taken a two day's luxury trip to Jordan by a private car. Sceptical when I book the tour and I had to pay to a person I didn't know and that also big amount but it is all very safe and everything went well…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Booking Wonderful
Amazing trip, great organization, we enjoyed so much. That's what I can say about our trip to Jordan last December…
An Amazing Journey
We went to Jordan for a family trip and had a good time, visiting Petra, Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea and more. I would …
Do not recommend
UNPROFESSIONAL, UNRELIABLE, do not recommend. My wife and I have were planning a trip to Jordan and were looking …
Fantastic tour to Jordan
"Highly recommended tour to Jordan, which we enjoyed from start to finish. Our tour guide/driver was great! He was …
We travelled to Jordan about two months ago, and spent 8 days visiting many amazing tourist sites. We were very hap…
Great way to see Amman!
I completed a city tour of Amman with Emad who was patient, friendly and a very knowledgeable driver. I ended up vi…
Private tour of Jerash and Ajloun
Excellent driver and good conversation for the hour long trip from Amman.. Emad was the best! Very polite and accom…
Petra.. This Roman city is very well preserved, it really affects us. You need at least half a day to get a good to…
An amazing experience!
In Jordan, we visit Amman and Petra, Petra is an indescribable gem in words, and there is always a reason to go and…
We were in Jordan for our holidays, and we chose to rely on this agency because we read many good reviews online. I…
Really we enjoyed in Jordan, the experience was great. I didn’t know the beauty of the place until I visited There…
Once in a lifetime!
The 8 days trip was great and our guide was very friendly and informative. We visited different places and listened…
Exploring Jordan with-Emad
Our tour was definitely the highlight of that time in Jordan. Emad chose us from airport with a comfortable and cle…
Great experience on this tour. Our driver was awesome and always made sure we were well taken care of at every site…
Petra Wadi rum must go
Booking wonderful did a great job, great communication before and during the tour. Great our driver really was grea…
- Petra, Wadi Rum Protected Area, and 1 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452