View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Jordan Active Adventure tour is the ultimate multi-sport trip in Jordan. This is for want to experience Jordan’s most beautiful sights and places all with a sense of adventure!
Arrive at Amman Airport
Amman - Canyon Hike - Dana Village
Dana - Shobak - Cycling: Shobak...
Little Petra - Petra - Full Day...
Petra - Cycling: Rajif to Wadi...
Wadi Rum - Um Ad-Dami Jordan's...
Aqaba - Boat Ride - Dead Sea
Dead Sea - Amman Airport -...
Returns to original departure point
- Entrance fees to all attractions in the itinerary.
- Bike (Scott Aspect 740 27,5″) and helmet hire on cycling days.
- Support cycling truck for cycling days.
- Cycling guide / mechanic for cycling days.
- Transportation as per itinerary in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- Local hiking guide on day 2, 4 & 6.
- Boat ride and opportunity to snorkel in Aqaba
- Entry/Admission - Wadi al hidan
- Entry/Admission - Dana Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Montreal Crusader Castle
- Entry/Admission - Little Petra
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Aqaba Marine Park
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Al Balad – Downtown Amman
- Tips for service providers (drivers, guides, camping/ hotel staff, etc.)
- Water with meals.
- Alcohol drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Any airfare.
- Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Hiking and sightseeing in Jordan. We reached the highest point Um AdDami Mountain. We visited the archaeological sites.
We are glad to have wonderful and professional guide Jaward and Furat. They are attentive and considerate to guide us, we can play safely and happily without any hesitation. They are funny and humorous, they are our respected guide and also friend. We are luckily to have a…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Experience Jordan Adventures
Excellent customized tour of Jordan
We set up a custom tour with a driver through experience Jordan. The agents were easy to work with. Came up with …
Adventure In The Time of Coronavirus
Without hesitation, I will recommend Experience Jordan to anyone who is planning a trip to this wonderful country. …
Thank you Amed!
Unfortunately, our tour was cancelled due to the Corona Virus. We arrived on Saturday morning, and on Saturday even…
I would like to express my deep appreciation to the Experience Jordan company. The company worked with me to make o…
Certified Guides provide the best service and care
I trek so that I might absorb the people, culture, history, and geography of a country at a steady pace. This trek…
Stellar experience and totally worth it
When I asked a friend who runs a high end travel company in the States for tips about Jordan, they gave me the name…
Experience Jordan is suoerb
From the very beginning I knew this was going to be a very special adventure. Organizing our private tour with Fira…
A really great trek in beautiful Jordan
A truly amazing trip in one of the most beautiful countries I have visited. The trek was very well organized by the…
Fantastic tour company with great guides
A truly excellent service and experience. I visited the Holy Lands with my elderly parents and could not recommend …
A whirlwind week exploring the best bits of Jordan
After dreaming about going to Jordan for years, I was not dissapointed. Experience Jordan were brilliant and great …
Mind-blowing EXPERIENCE in JORDAN
WOW! This trekking excursion from Dana to Petra was mind-blowing in so many ways. Our guides (Lead: (1) Mahmood, Se…
Custom private guided tour
Experience Jordan created an itinerary for me & two friends that included hiking & touring. Our guide was amazing. …
Beautiful Land, Beautiful People
We were thrown a few curve balls with the weather in early season, but our leader, Mahmood Attal, was creative and …
Great visit with Experience Jordan
My husband and I just came back from a trip with Experience Jordan. We contacted several tour companies before we …
Mother and daughter adventure
Wow! What a week we had in Jordan with Experience Jordan! From the very beginning, Raísa who organised our trip was…
- Al Balad – Downtown Amman, Wadi al hidan, and 10 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452