Jordan Pass 7-Day Tour Roman Ruins of Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Day 1 - Amman (D) 40 KM
Day 2 - Amman - Jerash - Ajloun...
Day 3 - Amman - Desert Castle -...
Day 4: Amman - Madaba – Mount...
Day 5: Petra (B, D) 5 – 20 KM
Day 6: Petra – Wadi Rum - Amman...
Day 7: Amman – Amman Queen Alia...
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 6 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked: 4 – nights Amman, 2-nights Petra
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Private Entrance to the Dead Sea Area
- Wadi Rum Desert Jeep Tour
- Local English-Speaking Guide
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- You may purchase Jordan Pass, which will waive out some entrance fees & visa entry
- For more details please check Jordanpass.jo
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Excellent customer service. Very helpful... well organized trips. They helped with all visa and paperwork requirements. Best prices and always there to help in anyway possible
Response from CAROL ARMANDO Z, Manager at Jordan Pass 7-Day Tour Roman Ruins of Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea
Responded 17 May 2018
Thank you. Looking forward to having you, your family, and friends with us again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Zaid Tours and Travel
Quite nice experience
My wife wanted to come to this course and the experience was quite nice. To me I think it was a bit overpriced but …
GREAT SERVICE GOOD FOOD
Zead was our server and he was really warm and polite.The atmosphere was amazing and a great ambience truly a uniqu…
Amman city Tour
Was a great day! Driver was on time and was a kind person with a good sense of humor. Saw all the major sights and …
Don’t miss this hidden gem!
Pella was an outstanding experience for us! Absolutely gorgeous site, rich with history and beautiful scenery. Our …
Wonderful trip, thanks to a great driver
We had a wonderful trip to Jordan due to the excellent planning of Zaid Tours. In particular our driver, Hasan, mad…
lovely day private ammonia city
My driver Basil was extremely nice and kind to me. I had a great day between visiting the city and having a great t…
Simply the best.
Been dealing with ZTT since coming back to Jordan in 2015. They cater to all my travel needs. Highly recommended to…
A very relaxing place with great staff
A nice hotel with wonderfully helpful staff. It takes about 60 min to get from Amman airport (taxi was JD 35). A r…
Excellent service with a complete tour, our guide "Fati" is extraordinary with his work and very friendly!... Amazi…
Tour not quite interesting enough; tour operator good
No issues with the tour operator. They were organized well enough. This tour simply is not interesting enough to …
It was quite an expensive experience, but the whole pack it's worth. I felt save and everything really professional…
A Great Way To Get Some Highlights Of Jordan!
If you don't want to spend the entire day at the Dead Sea and want to see other highlights of Jordan, this tour is …
Fun water sport!! Pulse raising as well :)
I have been wanting to post a review on this place for a very long time. It was April 2015 when we visited here. :)…
Petra in a day
Early pickup, The driver Rushti was great he explained some of the Geology of the Mountains and stopped at a stunni…
A Great Way To Visit The Holy Land From Jordan!
If you want to get the highlights out of Israel while in Jordan, this tour is for you. Bobislam was my driver and p…
- Amman Governorate, Jerash, and 13 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452