Reserve Now & Pay Later
Private Full-Day Trip to Wadi Rum from Amman
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wadi Rum Protected AreaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedExperience the extraordinary beauty of the desert of Wadi Rum, the rosy red sand with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish, and golden colors on this private full day trip from Amman. Set off by your private, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to the protected desert valley of the moon, located 4 hours south of Amman. Enjoy the views as you travel southward through Jordan’s desert landscapes toward the towering cliffs of Wadi Rum. Extending across a huge chunk of south Jordan, this protected valley boasts towering sandstone mountains, craggy river beds, and steep gorges; all coated in a kaleidoscope of natural rock colors, from pinks to vivid reds. Explore its spectacular beauty spots in a 2-hour tour by 4x4 Jeep with a Bedouin Driver who is your Local Guide. Photo shoot at the Martian Movie Spot, explore the walk on mars, trundle through narrow gorges and red desert plains past crimson dunes, natural rock bridges and towers. Amongst this emptiness and silence, visit the seven pillars of wisdom, and the holographic pictures carved before Christ. View ancient inscriptions, and the Lawrence of Arabia Spring; a hidden oasis made famous by T.E. Lawrence, also known as Lawrence of Arabia, where the movie has taken place. During WWI, this British officer and archaeologist fought here alongside the Bedouin Arabs against the Ottoman Turks, basing his headquarters in the valley. Many Wadi Rum sites are named after this still-revered British soldier. Have your camera ready as you pass through narrow gorges and plains, framed by natural rock arches, towering buttes, ancient caves, and red dunes. Visit a Bedouin tent to enjoy a glass of refreshing local mint tea and meet the friendly locals. If you wish, upgrade your tour to include a 30-minute camel ride in the desert for your exploration to make your visit extra special. When the time comes, reconvene with your driver and relax on your ride back to Amman, where your day trip finishes back at your hotel. Please note it is recommended to bring hats and sun protecion.Read more
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Classic 2 hours 4 x 4 jeep visit with local Bedouin driver / guide
- Additional 2 hours Wadi Rum jeep ride if option selected
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- All type of meals unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, and Bedouin Guide) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Wadi Rum is a real wonder of nature. Friendly, knowledgeable guide. Multiple stops for viewing the landscapes. Camels and trinkets available. Day well spent.
Response from Carol Z, The ZTT Team at Private Full-Day Trip to Wadi Rum from Amman
Responded 4 Jan 2018
Thank you. Looking forward to having you, your family, and friends with us again.
Read 6 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Zaid Tours and Travel
Quite nice experience
My wife wanted to come to this course and the experience was quite nice. To me I think it was a bit overpriced but …
GREAT SERVICE GOOD FOOD
Zead was our server and he was really warm and polite.The atmosphere was amazing and a great ambience truly a uniqu…
Amman city Tour
Was a great day! Driver was on time and was a kind person with a good sense of humor. Saw all the major sights and …
Don’t miss this hidden gem!
Pella was an outstanding experience for us! Absolutely gorgeous site, rich with history and beautiful scenery. Our …
Wonderful trip, thanks to a great driver
We had a wonderful trip to Jordan due to the excellent planning of Zaid Tours. In particular our driver, Hasan, mad…
lovely day private ammonia city
My driver Basil was extremely nice and kind to me. I had a great day between visiting the city and having a great t…
Simply the best.
Been dealing with ZTT since coming back to Jordan in 2015. They cater to all my travel needs. Highly recommended to…
A very relaxing place with great staff
A nice hotel with wonderfully helpful staff. It takes about 60 min to get from Amman airport (taxi was JD 35). A r…
Excellent service with a complete tour, our guide "Fati" is extraordinary with his work and very friendly!... Amazi…
Tour not quite interesting enough; tour operator good
No issues with the tour operator. They were organized well enough. This tour simply is not interesting enough to …
It was quite an expensive experience, but the whole pack it's worth. I felt save and everything really professional…
A Great Way To Get Some Highlights Of Jordan!
If you don't want to spend the entire day at the Dead Sea and want to see other highlights of Jordan, this tour is …
Fun water sport!! Pulse raising as well :)
I have been wanting to post a review on this place for a very long time. It was April 2015 when we visited here. :)…
Petra in a day
Early pickup, The driver Rushti was great he explained some of the Geology of the Mountains and stopped at a stunni…
A Great Way To Visit The Holy Land From Jordan!
If you want to get the highlights out of Israel while in Jordan, this tour is for you. Bobislam was my driver and p…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452