View all photos (12)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour includes: Visit amazing Petra together with the fascinating Cairo Egypt. The perfect & ultimate Middle Eastern trip: 2 days in Petra and Cairo.including meals and transports ♦ Pick up from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and assistance in the border crossing. ♦ Full day of transportation. ♦ Entrance fee to Petra site + English-speaking guide. ♦ Authentic lunch.♦ Dinner and breakfast . ♦ Border tax of 65 USD between Israel/Jordan isn't included (Pay in cash at the border) * visa fee of 60 USD not included ♦ We Drive to Cairo and start a full day tour in Cairo. ♦ Egyptian Museum, Papyrus-making store, the famous Pyramids and the Sphinx. ♦ Transport back to Taba Border crossing * Border tax of $95 USD between Israel/Jordan isn't included (Pay in cash at the border)
Day 2 Cairo
Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel InterContinental David Tel Aviv, Kaufmann St 12, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 61501, Israel David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Taba Border Passage, Eilat, Israel
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Petra
- Jordanian English-speaking tour guide in Petra site.
- Transfers in new model air-conditioned vehicles.to Cairo Egypt
- In Petra (by Request)you can get a guide in Spanish,German,French languages at extra fee of $80
- Health insurance.
- Our price excludes border/visa fee to Petra and Cairo, insurance, tips.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people per order.
- Taxi at Taba border (taxis are available for around $10 to most destinations in Eilat)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Time Tour & Travel
I want to thank you guys for the unforgettable tiiiime!! Would definitely recommend this to everyone
Good Tour Company for a Solo Traveler
Petra was absolutely wonderful to see, and well worth the trip. The Tour Guide was excellent, extremely knowledgeab…
This is a great option if you are mostly looking for transportation from Tel Aviv to these amazing sites and wish t…
Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Dead Sea
We had an amazing time, very much enjoyed this day. This tour is really suitable for the people who want to tick th…
Excellent tour - well worth the money
We went on the day tour and found it to be really great value for money. The bus was lovely and the driver very fri…
Masada Dead Sea
The places we visited were exceptional however our driver really took on the role of driver and dropping us off wit…
Excellent tour from Eilat!Thank you very much our driver Sergei for this excursion!
Absolutely correct!We going from Elat at 5.50 am- traveled may be 1.5 hours and stopped in Dead Sea.The next stat…
I want to say thanks to the organizers of this trip. Good organization, very polite, very helpful. They even droppe…
Was nice. It's difficult to do all the three in one day but it was nicely organised. I would have liked a bit more …
They really don’t care if you dream to meet the place!
If you are doing 1 day tour I’m not sure how it is, but 2 days tours is terrible! For you to have an idea, I did t…
We loved the tour. It is an excellent tour with a great quality price report. We saw the holy places and we had tim…
Jerusalem bethlehem dead sea tour
This was a one great tour. We managed to get to all important places without having to stand in queues for long. …
A day tour to Jerusalem with Jenia Kris arranged by Abraham Travels
It was a brief but very informative and interesting tour to Jerusalem old city. Jenia explained the importance and …
Great and effective day tour
Great tour with excellent use of day. Spending time in the westbank, Bethlehem, Jerusalem. Great Tourguides, especi…
Jerusalem Bethlehem & Dead sea day tour
This tour is an excellent choice for those who have limited time in Israel and want to see as much as possible! I m…
- Tel Aviv, Petra - Wadi Musa, and 4 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452