View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
* Visit Jerash, the wondrous Roman City in Northern Jordan. Drive through Amman, Jordan’s sprawling capital city. * Tour Madaba, and its famous and impressive Byzantine mosaics and famous church. See the same view across the Promised Land as Moses had after 40 years of wandering in the desert from Mount Nebo. Visit of the ancient city of Petra, a UNESCO world heritage site . *Taste delicious traditional Bedouin food at a local restaurant in Petra *Short panoramic tour of Aqaba explore Jordan’s Red Sea port and resort city, and its vibrant markets. Then Head south into the breathtaking desert scenery at Wadi Rum *Night in a Bedouin tent in in this amazing desert landscape, Wadi Rum. *Enjoy a fully guided 2 hours jeep safari tour in 'Valley of the Moon". *Jeep safari ride in one of the most breathtaking landscapes on earth *Night in a 3 stars hotel in Petra *Drive North, through the Arava Valley, seeing Israel’s thriving agriculture. and more
Pickup from Tel Aviv or...
Petra, Wadi Rum & overnight in...
Jeep tour, Aqaba & back to Tel...
Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Transfer from Tel Aviv to Aravah border with our professional assistance.
- Jordanian English-speaking tour guide in Petra site.
- Entrance fees .
- Night in a Bedouin tent in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast (there is also hot shower).
- Two hours jeep safari tour in Wadi Rum.
- Night in a 3 stars hotel in Petra
- Lunchx2 at a local restaurant in Petra
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Border Fee (paying by cash to the Jordanian authorities at the border)
- Health insurance.
- French ,German language guide cost extra fee .if you request you pay at the Jordanian authorities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Time Tour & Travel
I want to thank you guys for the unforgettable tiiiime!! Would definitely recommend this to everyone
Good Tour Company for a Solo Traveler
Petra was absolutely wonderful to see, and well worth the trip. The Tour Guide was excellent, extremely knowledgeab…
This is a great option if you are mostly looking for transportation from Tel Aviv to these amazing sites and wish t…
Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Dead Sea
We had an amazing time, very much enjoyed this day. This tour is really suitable for the people who want to tick th…
Excellent tour - well worth the money
We went on the day tour and found it to be really great value for money. The bus was lovely and the driver very fri…
Masada Dead Sea
The places we visited were exceptional however our driver really took on the role of driver and dropping us off wit…
Excellent tour from Eilat!Thank you very much our driver Sergei for this excursion!
Absolutely correct!We going from Elat at 5.50 am- traveled may be 1.5 hours and stopped in Dead Sea.The next stat…
I want to say thanks to the organizers of this trip. Good organization, very polite, very helpful. They even droppe…
Was nice. It's difficult to do all the three in one day but it was nicely organised. I would have liked a bit more …
They really don’t care if you dream to meet the place!
If you are doing 1 day tour I’m not sure how it is, but 2 days tours is terrible! For you to have an idea, I did t…
We loved the tour. It is an excellent tour with a great quality price report. We saw the holy places and we had tim…
Jerusalem bethlehem dead sea tour
This was a one great tour. We managed to get to all important places without having to stand in queues for long. …
A day tour to Jerusalem with Jenia Kris arranged by Abraham Travels
It was a brief but very informative and interesting tour to Jerusalem old city. Jenia explained the importance and …
Great and effective day tour
Great tour with excellent use of day. Spending time in the westbank, Bethlehem, Jerusalem. Great Tourguides, especi…
Jerusalem Bethlehem & Dead sea day tour
This tour is an excellent choice for those who have limited time in Israel and want to see as much as possible! I m…
- Tel-Aviv Tours, Jerash Ruins, and 7 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452