View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the Holy Land site of Israel and Jordan , This 11 day adventure covers Holy Land top tour sites. Begin in Tel Aviv make your way to Northern Israel to visit Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Galilee, Golan Hights, Tabgha, Capernaum and sleep at a kibbutz near Galilee. Explore Israel’s culture and history in modern Haifa, ancient Caesarea and Tel Aviv’s bustling port. Visit the archeological sites atop Masada plateau then immerse yourself in the Dead Sea. We continue to Holy Jerusalem and Bethlehem Christian sites. We continue to the south to Visit Jordan - Petra, Jerash, Mount Nebo Amman. . ● Explore Bethlehem, Nazareth, the Golan Heights and the miracle sites of the Sea of Galilee. ● Visit historic sites of Jordan - Petra, Jerash, Mount Nebo Amman. ● Entrance fees to places of interest while touring. ● 10-night biblical and historical Israel tour and Jordan. ● Visit Haifa, UNESCO-listed Acre and ancient Caesara. ● Explore Wadi Rum with unforgettable Jeep Tour
Arrival to Ben Gurion Airport,...
Tel Aviv / Sea of Galilee /...
Sea of Galilee / Capernaum /...
Nazareth / Jordan Valley / Beit...
Masada & Dead Sea / Qumran
Jerusalem / Bethlehem / Yad...
Jerusalem / Western Wall /...
Jerusalem / Sheikh Hussein...
Amman / Mount Nebo / Petra
Petra / Wadi Rum Jeeps / Madaba...
Amman / Sheikh Hussein /...
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- 10 nights hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis.
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival.
- Transfers from/to airport on arrival and departure.
- Sightseeing in a modern air conditioned touring vehicle.
- Service of a Government licensed guide on all touring days.
- Entrance fees to places of interest while touring.
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tiberias
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Nativity
- Entry/Admission - Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Porterage at airport.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff.
- Beverages with meals.
- Traveler’s medical/baggage insurance.
- Entry Visa to Jordan (if required for restricted nationalities)
- Border Taxes & Border Shuttle transfers - Israel & Jordan (approx. US$52 per person - paid on tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances
- Please note: be sure to provide the required passport information and flight details within the correct fields when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Click Tours Israel
Click booked our 3 tours with Bein Harim which all went very well. Jerusalem. sea of Galilee Dead Sea. Top notch…
Nightmare day!!! Do not take the tour , my advice
We took this day tour to the north of Israel and booked the English tour. After pick up at the hotel ( they where l…
We were picked up from Tel Aviv and dropped back in the same location. Everything was on time as scheduled. Our g…
Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Capernaumbisit
Amazing tour. Dorit Epstein, our guide was extremely friendly and very well educated in Israel’s history, and not j…
Many thanks to our guide Ami. Prepare for a long day. May want to consider getting baptized in the Jordan. Didn’t …
Very interesting trip
This is a very very nice into the northern part of the country. The Baha:I gardens are really nice, you get close t…
Great places to visit but poor organisation
Book your trip with Tripadvisor in advance because it’s much cheaper than buying it in Israel. This is a great trip…
Seeing the less known parts of Israel
A good full day tour that takes you from Tel Aviv right up to the Lebanese border on the coast. Our guide David was…
Great tour on a modern bus. Had enough time for our needs and a bit of free time at each site. Loved all the sites.
A wonderful trip to Nazareth, Galilee and River Jordan Baptismal site
An incredibly interesting tour of New Testament sites in Northern Israel. Tour Guide Daniel was a perfect tour guid…
Very nice day with Etamar. He does a great job explaining the historical context. Thanks Etamar. Would recommend th…
We had an amazing time on our trip
Well organized tour. the guides were lovely, they were able to answer all questions and were very helpful. It surpa…
Fun Educational Day Trip
I took this trip because I wanted to see the last crusader Stronghold at Akko (Acre). While that was certainly a hi…
Highly recommended interesting tour. Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. Good quality transportation.
Whirlwind tour of Israel’s west coast
Small group tour of several cities. The highlights were the Roman theatre in Caesaria, the caves in Rosh HaNikra an…
- Tel Aviv, Caesarea National Park, and 9 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452