View all photos (20)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore Israel’s highlights sites, This 8 day trip covers Israel Bibleland top tour sites. Begin the tour in Jerusalem make your way to Visit the Holy Bethlehem sites, Visit Nazareth, Northern Israel and sleep at a kibbutz near Galilee and to continu to the Golan Hights and to finish your trip through Israel’s culture and history in modern Haifa, ancient Caesarea and Tel Aviv’s bustling port. Optional day-trip to the Dead Sea (additional cost). . • 7-night Biblical and Historical Israel tour sites. • View the spiritual and ancient highlights of Old and New Jerusalem • Explore Bethlehem, Nazareth, the Golan Heights and the miracle sites of the Sea of Galilee • Stay three nights in Jerusalem, two in Tel Aviv and two at a Galilee kibbutz hotel • Visit Haifa, UNESCO-listed Acre and ancient Caesara • Entrance fees to places of interest while touring.
Ben Gurion Airport
Holy Jerusalem and Bethlehem
Jerusalem / Western Wall /...
Beit Shean / Nazareth / Safed
Golan Heights / Sea of Galilee /...
Acre / Haifa / Caesarea / Tel Aviv
Free Day or Masada Dead Sea Tour...
Transfer to the airport for...
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- 7 nights hotel accommodation on Half board basis.
- 6 Dinners (starting from 2nd night)
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival.
- Transfers from/to airport on arrival and departure
- Sightseeing in a modern air conditioned motor-coach.
- Service of a Government licensed guide on all touring days.
- Entry/Admission - Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre
- Entry/Admission - The Church of the Annunciation
- Entry/Admission - Golan Heights Winery
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
- Tipping for guide, driver and hote staff.
- Beverages with meals.
- Traveler’s medical baggage insurance.
- Optional Masada & Dead Sea tour on Sunday
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Site under the Palestinian Authority jurisdiction. Visit subject to situation.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Please note: be sure to provide the required passport information and flight details within the correct fields when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We took the 8 day Holyland Tour with ClickTours.com on July 21, 2019. Yogev was the person whom we dealt with at Click Tours. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and made booking the tour very easy. He made sure all of our questions were answered and customized the tour to…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from ClickToursIL, Manager at Explore the Holy Land Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Galilee, Nazareth, Caesarea - 8-Days
Responded 1 Oct 2019
Dear Customer, Thank you for your wonderful review and your recommendations. We hope to see you again in Israel.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Click Tours Israel
Grand Rapids, Michigan5113
Click booked our 3 tours with Bein Harim which all went very well. Jerusalem. sea of Galilee Dead Sea. Top…
Nightmare day!!! Do not take the tour , my advice
We took this day tour to the north of Israel and booked the English tour. After pick up at the hotel ( they where…
We were picked up from Tel Aviv and dropped back in the same location. Everything was on time as scheduled. Our…
Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Capernaumbisit
Amazing tour. Dorit Epstein, our guide was extremely friendly and very well educated in Israel’s history, and not…
Many thanks to our guide Ami. Prepare for a long day. May want to consider getting baptized in the Jordan. Didn’t…
Very interesting trip
This is a very very nice into the northern part of the country. The Baha:I gardens are really nice, you get close…
Great places to visit but poor organisation
Book your trip with Tripadvisor in advance because it’s much cheaper than buying it in Israel. This is a great…
Tel Aviv, Israel51
Seeing the less known parts of Israel
A good full day tour that takes you from Tel Aviv right up to the Lebanese border on the coast. Our guide David…
Albuquerque, New Mexico393
Great tour on a modern bus. Had enough time for our needs and a bit of free time at each site. Loved all the sites.
A wonderful trip to Nazareth, Galilee and River Jordan Baptismal site
An incredibly interesting tour of New Testament sites in Northern Israel. Tour Guide Daniel was a perfect tour…
- Old City of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452