Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atTel Aviv-YafoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dead SeaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Masada National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ein BokekStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Ein GediStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Qumran CavesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTel Aviv-YafoTel Aviv-Yafo, Israelfrom your premisesSee address & details
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Luxurious 4X4 SUV
- Light breakfast - smoked cheese, eggs and fresh local bread. Morning tea and coffee
- Late lunch made of Beef/Vegi sandiviches and verity of salads
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - Qumran Caves
- GO PRO Video footage of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My fiance and I chose this trip, expecting it to be similar to the usual tour. Our tour guide Kobi went above and beyond. He didn't state fact after fact but interacted and debated ideas with us. He was very thoughtful and paced each activity according to us. I would definitely…
Date of experience: December 2019
Kobi was a fantastic tour guide with plenty of interesting information and facts. Our tour included Camel rides prior to Masada. Masada was accessed from the west side climbing the Roman Assault ramp which was amazing. Tour of Masada was excellent with great insight to its…
Date of experience: October 2019
My ten year old daughter and I spent the day with Kobi. Best day every Daddy, were the words uttered by my little one right after Kobi dropped us off. Climbing Massada, the 4x4 journey over the mountains, the wonderful picnic in the middle of the dessert. The experience will…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
History x Nature x Adventure
This is a belated review for a day trip we took back in December 2019 (three adults), thus the lack of masks. My m…
Best day of our trip
We had the best time with Kobi as he showed us around the Golan Heights. This tour exceeded all expectations and we…
Our family trip with 2 teenagers
We went with Kobi in Masada and dead sea trough off road desert. It was a great experience, we had a great time! Ca…
Our 5 Day Israel Adventure with GoKedem
We were group of 6 , loved the mixture of the sightseeing and the off-road . Some of the sights are really monument…
enriching and well organized tour
The tour agenda is well organized and Kobi, our tour lead is very informative and resourceful. Highly recommended.
Memorable Cross-Country Journey With GoKedem!
we are 2 weeks after the trip and yet our memories come up and flow. the stop at the Druze village at the Golan wit…
Superb Tour of Golan and Syrian Border.
Kobi is such a lovely guy and an excellent guide. Tour was well organised and very interesting. ATVs were a lot …
Brilliant - Kobi is a superb guide. I would recommend his Golan ATV tour without qualication
Kobi is a superb guide. You want do better. He knows everything. The day is action packed. He takes you to the best…
Excellent Experience - must do!
I can highly recommend the trip to Jerusalem! They are extremely reliable, well organized and very experienced!Had …
Best adventure tours for all regions
GoKedem is the best choice for touring israel, and getting to know the land. Kobi is amazing and customizes itinera…
Setting a new Standard
Background: My wife and I spent 3 full days in Israel and we took three different tours. Pro's: 1.GoKedem is a ne…
Best day of our trip
We were with a 9-day tour by a big company, but arrived in Israel a day early. We booked GoKEDEM for a day of four-…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 5,288.46*
Popular: Booked by 2,011 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv
What time does GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv start?
GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
How much is GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv?
GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv price starts from ₱22,036.18. Discover and book GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
What is the GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book GoKEDEM Masada, DeadSea Camel Ride & Beduin Feast Tour From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor