per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Licensed Tour Guide Nativity Church Only
- Tour Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Nativity
- Entry/Admission - Milk Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Shepherd's Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Bethlehem
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up take place at your choice in Jerusalem - For other Locations Message Before booking
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour?
- How much is From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour?
- From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour price starts from ₱5,447.81. Discover and book From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour cancellation policy?
- From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour?
- From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour is hosted by Judah Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Judah Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Tel Aviv/Ashdod or Jerusalem - Bethlehem Half Day Guided Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Church of the NativityStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Church of St. CatherineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Milk GrottoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Shepherd's SanctuaryStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Walled Off HotelStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byCave of St. JeromeCarmel of the Holy Child JesusAida CampBlessings Gift Shop and The Olive Wood FactoryBethlehem Museum
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Judah Tours is owned by a non-denominational Christian who has studied in Bethlehem Bible College. If he is the one…
It was a very nice experience going with Judah tours in Bethlehem, Jericho and Jordan.
It was a very nice trip, chaotic at the start because we didn’t know which bus driver we’re going with but after th…
Trip to Bethlehem and Jericho
The trip was excellent, we visited many destinations in Bethlehem and I especially enjoyed seeing Jericho and the J…
Great guide for Jericho! Knowledgeable and able to drive in crazy traffic! Outstanding service and familiar with al…
An Amazing Tour
Amazing tour. Saw and learned so much. Elias was wonderful with knowledge and stories. He was generous and kept …
Half day bethlehem tour, fabulous!
I booked this through an intermediary (Viator) and somehow when booking it I booked a private tour. Private tours a…
More than Israel is Palestine a jewel to discover!
We´re on a day trip to Palestine and it was fantastic! Our tour operator Judah Tours was very organized. The driver…
Done my fair bit of travel around the world. By a mile, the best tour and tour guide I’ve done and met. Elias went …
Trip to Bethlehem and dead sea
Amazing complete trip with everything include, great transport, food, guides who are really interested in what they…
Mount of Temptation, St Saba, St George, Bethlehem
Great experience, all recommendations, guides from Eliah tours were excellent, expesialy thanks to Mr Ziad who drov…
Amazing Experience, Judah Tours very organized
My husband and I booked a last minute tour to Bethlehem and Dead Sea, the experience was amazing and the guides exc…
Boaz, one of the guides, was the funniest guide we've met during our trip. He definitely made the trip more memorab…
Bethlehem from all sides
Can't give anything but a great review for this tour. I changed the plan slightly with the help of the guides, who …
A good tour until....
The tour was excellent, as I really wanted to see the Greek Orthodox monastery - I did not like the first guide inj…
Well paced tour. Church of Nativity, Manger Square in Bethlehem, three Shepard's church in West Bank, Tempertation…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2019 • Business
Great solos tour, just as much or as little as you want. Good service and the personal experience is perfect for business trips.
Written 19 December 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you so much for the review on our Bethlehem private tour , it was pleasure having you and most important for us is customer satisfaction hope to see you again one day, have great times
Written 20 December 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hi I will be in a refugee camp in Bethlehem spent an overnight there then go to Aida and Wallof to see banksy arts. After that I’m looking for a guide who can show me around the main attractions and possibly going to Jericho. Do you do that and what are the cost? Thank you Also there is no need to pick up from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv as I will be in hotel wallof for the start of the tour.
My tour was private and it was perfect.