View all photos (23)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Old City of JerusalemStop: 9 hours -Our journey begins with Panoramic overview of the Old City and new city of Jerusalem. Drive along the Kidron Valley, view the Garden of Gethsemane, the walls of the Old City and Mt. of Olives. We continue on towards the Zion Gate by driving passed the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of All Nations and the Kidron Valley where we see the Jewish burial tombs of Absalom, King David's son; Jehoshaphat and the Hezir family (benei Hazir). We carry on through the Jewish Quarter and on to the Western Wall which was part of the outer walls of the Holy Jewish Temple that stood on Temple Mount almost 2,000 years ago. We then walk where Jesus once walked the Way of Sorrows along the Via Dolorosa, as thousands of pilgrims do each year. We stop at several of the Stations of the Cross where Jesus stopped briefly as he carried his cross to Golgotha (Calvary). The final station on the Way of Sorrows is at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher marking the site where Christ was crucified and where his burial tomb is located. we continue to Holy Bethlehem, the city of Christ's birth. We arrive in the City of Bread, Bethlehem, which was home to Jesse, King David's father as well as being Christ's birthplace. From Manger Square we enter the 4th century Church of the Nativity which is the oldest church in Israel still in use. Beneath the church is the Grotto of the Nativity where a star indicates the place where Jesus was born. This is the place where the well-known story of Christmas night took place and a visit here is a moving experience for all Christians. From the Church of St. Catherine we go down into a two room cave which connects with the Grotto of the Nativity. This is the perfect place for us to take a moment and sing some Christmas carols.Read more
You'll end at
Jerusalem, Israel• Pickup from Jerusalem: 08:30
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup Jerusalem: 08:30 AM and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Insurance not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passports are compulsory.
- Visit to Bethlehem: due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- In Bethlehem, a valid passport is required on the day of travel. This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations; a change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was a full day trip and you have to keep up with the guide’s pace . However, it is worth it ! We covered so many sites and we were so blessed to have had this experience on Christmas Dec 24. Everything was great. But the tour guides made even more enjoyable!!!! Merry Xmas…
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from ClickToursIL, Manager at Day Tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Jerusalem
Responded 29 Dec 2019
Hi there, Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed Israel. Hopefully we will see you again soon!
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Click Tours Israel
Click booked our 3 tours with Bein Harim which all went very well. Jerusalem. sea of Galilee Dead Sea. Top notch…
Nightmare day!!! Do not take the tour , my advice
We took this day tour to the north of Israel and booked the English tour. After pick up at the hotel ( they where l…
We were picked up from Tel Aviv and dropped back in the same location. Everything was on time as scheduled. Our g…
Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Capernaumbisit
Amazing tour. Dorit Epstein, our guide was extremely friendly and very well educated in Israel’s history, and not j…
Many thanks to our guide Ami. Prepare for a long day. May want to consider getting baptized in the Jordan. Didn’t …
Very interesting trip
This is a very very nice into the northern part of the country. The Baha:I gardens are really nice, you get close t…
Great places to visit but poor organisation
Book your trip with Tripadvisor in advance because it’s much cheaper than buying it in Israel. This is a great trip…
Seeing the less known parts of Israel
A good full day tour that takes you from Tel Aviv right up to the Lebanese border on the coast. Our guide David was…
Great tour on a modern bus. Had enough time for our needs and a bit of free time at each site. Loved all the sites.
A wonderful trip to Nazareth, Galilee and River Jordan Baptismal site
An incredibly interesting tour of New Testament sites in Northern Israel. Tour Guide Daniel was a perfect tour guid…
Very nice day with Etamar. He does a great job explaining the historical context. Thanks Etamar. Would recommend th…
We had an amazing time on our trip
Well organized tour. the guides were lovely, they were able to answer all questions and were very helpful. It surpa…
Fun Educational Day Trip
I took this trip because I wanted to see the last crusader Stronghold at Akko (Acre). While that was certainly a hi…
Highly recommended interesting tour. Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. Good quality transportation.
Whirlwind tour of Israel’s west coast
Small group tour of several cities. The highlights were the Roman theatre in Caesaria, the caves in Rosh HaNikra an…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452