View all photos (38)
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
From the Western Wall to Mount Zion, this sightseeing tour of Jerusalem offers a customized itinerary. A personal guide will take you to major highlights and hidden corners and the best viewpoints for snapping pictures of the Holy City of Jerusalem. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit with a private guide to explain religious and historical sites.
- Embark on a private half-day city tour of Jerusalem with a guide
- Gain insight about Jerusalem’s important religious and historical sites
- Personalized itinerary accommodates a maximum of 6 travelers
- Optional: Ramparts Walk, highly recommended for families with children
Omar Ben el-Hatab St 13, Jerusalem
Returns to original departure point
- Private guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ramparts Walk
- Entry/Admission - Hurva Synagogue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour can be booked for a maximum of 6 people per group
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Alan Harkavy guided us through the old city of Jerusalem. He managed to give us a good insight of the 3000 years of history, as well as the way the various religions are connected to each other. A day with Alan in Jerusalem learned us more than 15 years of school education had…
Date of experience: November 2019
We had an incredible tour with Chava through the Old City of Jerusalem. Her knowledge and passion for Jerusalem made our experience very memorable. I would highly recommend this tour.
Date of experience: October 2019
We did this tour on Oct 2nd 2019 and our tour guide was Shimon Parker. He was absolutely brilliant and showed us everything we wanted to see in a span of five hours. He was patient and answered all our queries. We booked the tour through Menno who also helped us with…
Agustína guided us along the old city of Jerusalem for four+ hours with outstanding knowledge and professional skills. She was always willing and ready to answer questions, her comments and tales were interesting and entertaining. We definitely recommend her services.
Date of experience: September 2019
Today we had a great tour with the vety nice guide Efrat through the old city of Jerusalem. She guided our familie through the most interesting and beautiful streets and buildings of the old city. Not only explaining everything about these important places in historie but she…
Response from Menno_Tour_Guide, Manager at Private Tour Jerusalem Old City
Responded 27 Jul 2019
Thank you for your compliments and I am very glad to hear you had a good time in Jerusalem with your tour guide Efrat. Thanks for using Booqify
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 Support