Pick up from hotels in Istanbul early in the morning with A/C, non smoking minibus,
Restaurant lunch on arrival,
Points that we visit;
• Brighton beach, the intended landing place.
• Beach cemetery on the southern tip of ANZAC Cove, the landing place of the first wave of ANZAC troops and home to up to 30,000 troops during the campaign. John Simpson Kirkpatrick of "Simpson and his donkey" fame is buried in this cemetery.
• ANZAC Cove first landing place.
• Ariburnu cemetery on the northern tip of ANZAC Cove.
• ANZAC Commemorative Site; the place that every year Dawn Service is held
• Historians call this war “Gentleman’s War”. You will visit Respect to Mehmetcik Statue to see one of the reasons.
• Lone Pine Australian Memorial, site of the successful attack and capture of Turkish trenches by the Australians during the August offensive.
• Johnston's Jolly where you'll visit original Allied and Turkish trenches and tunnels.
• Guide will explain Turkish point of view about the campaign at 57. Regiment Turkish Memorial
• The Nek site of the famous Light Horse charge depicted in the 'Gallipoli' movie.
• Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial, captured by the New Zealanders during the August offensive, highest point captured during the entire campaign.Transfer back to hotel door in Istanbul with A/C, non smoking minibus. You will arrive at your hotel around 11pm.