View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Private tour: only you & your local host! • Flexible time to start • Infant (0-4) is complimentary • Get To Local Areas To See Real Life Of The People • Learn about Vietnam fascinating history
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cu Chi TunnelsStop: 7 hours - Admission includedWe depart from Saigon to Cu Chi Tunnels (70km to the northwest of Saigon) – an amazing underground network was dug by VC soldiers throughout the war is a must-see historical destination in Southern Vietnam. IN CU CHI TUNNELS Upon arrival, you will watch a brief propaganda video before spending the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Then, we will visit weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic VC tunnels, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunition, etc), firing ranges, and more ... You have the opportunity to crawl inside the tunnels if you want. We will walk inside a forest to see the vast size of the bomb crater and go around villages where people lived during the war. Return to Saigon. Visit the War Remnants Museum where remaining the heroic remnants of Vietnamese people in the struggle against the invading forces. Tour finish at the Secret Cellar where you can found a historical relic on Saigon commandos’ feat of battle. Nearly three tons of weapons were kept in the cellar by Saigon Commandos to attack the Presidential Palace during the Tet Offensive in 1968. It is one among many untold valuable exhibits that manifest the brilliant feats of the Vietnamese people and army in their fight for national reunification that became true on April 30, 1975.Read more
- - Good quality AC private car.
- - Professional speaking tour guide.
- - Bottle drink
- - Entrance fee to Cu Chi Tunnels.
- - Entrance fee to War Museum
- - Light snack with tapioca and tea at Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- - Bullet fee at Cu Chi shooting range.
- - Tips and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: VN Bike Tour
The tour is great but it’s 2-2.5 hours from Saigon to Vung Tau. The beach is large but dirty. The statue of Jesus i…
Dalat and Saigon
Generally good and enjoyable tour. The distance from Saigon to Dalat is damn far. Required 6 hours drive. Anyway, t…
Must do if in Ho Chi Minh. Highlight of our time in the city. Our guides were fantastic and we tried some amazing f…
Booked this as a last minute activity and it turned out to be an excellent choice! The water puppet show was a lot …
Immersive trip on the Mekong
We spent a very good time on the tour, discovering Cae Be, Vinh Long and the surrounding. We specifically enjoyed t…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum
Which attractions will I visit with Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum?
Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum price starts from US$77.95. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum cancellation policy?
Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum?
Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum is hosted by VN Bike Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VN Bike Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum on Tripadvisor