Real Sapa Experience 5Days/5nights
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Highlight : visit Y Linh ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages of the H’mong and the Dzay minorities. discover Giang Ta Chai village, then Su Pan villages of the red Dzao minority 2km walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam
Hanoi – Sapa (No Meal ) by train
Lao Cai - Sapa (B/L)
Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta...
Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan...
Ban Ho – Nam Toong - Sapa (B/L/D)
Hanoi Depature ( No meal )
- Accommodation at Standard room 3* Hotel included breakfast & Homestay
- English - Vietnamese guide
- Meals as mentioned on the program - Bottled water (1 bottle/pax/day)
- Travel Insurance
- Train ticket 2ways ( Solf sleeper with A/C – 4pax/cabin sharing)
- Entrance ticket during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center
- Entry/Admission - Sapa Market
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
- Entry/Admission - Ban Ho Village
- International & Domestic flight
- VAT - Guide Pick-up and Drop-off at airport.
- Personal costs that are not included - Supplement single room
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Asia Master Tours
My personal 2.5 week climb and trek plan for the north of Vietnam
I needed a company to help me put together a very itemized and logistically complex 2.5 week hike, trek, climb and …
Pu Ta Leng Mountain Trek
We asked Asia Master Tours to book us a guide and transfers to climb to the summit of Pu Ta Leng in rural Northern …
2 Tours in One Day!!
Such great people to have your tours arranged with. We went to Hue in the morning and spent all afternoon there; di…
Splendid tour with Asia Master Tour
We booked a private tour with Asia Master Tours. At first I was a little apprehensive but it turned out to be a won…
Say thanks to Asian Master Tours, very professional
I am so happy and had a great time with Nha Trang tour. They picked up me from my hotel right time. VinPear Nha Tra…
I joined many tours from different agencies but this is the best moment i have ever experienced. The guide is so fr…
Phương Thảo L00
I and my friends had an amazing time during the tour at Ha Long Bay. The guide (Mr. Manh) was very knowledgeable an…
My friends and I had an amazing time in Ha Long. Our tour guide Manh has so much energy and great hospitality. He w…
Hồng Phong D00
Great! We had a very happy tour! The guide was so helpful and tour operation was good. I would come back next time!
An Amazing lifetime Eperience
Vietnam was my firrst internation trip and i haven't expected this much from Vietnam but it was totaly worth from H…
- Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center, Sapa Market, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,181 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 5,959 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 4,667 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,417 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 151 travelers!