Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
- You'll start atHanoiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byHanoi Opera House
- 1Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le DynastiesStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tam CocStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Tam CocStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tam CocStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Mua CavesStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atHanoiHanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, VietnamWe can pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter or Hanoi Opera house: 7.30 - 8.15 AM (Free)See address & details
Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Limousine Bus with experienced driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wifi & Water in the bus
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Cycling activity, Entrance fee
- Free usage of hat & umbrellar, rain-coat during the trip
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
- Drinks for lunch, Tips for tourguide & driver, Or anything is NOT mentioned above
- Surcharge: 10 USD per person on Tet's holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We’d been travelling in Vietnam for two weeks by the time we did this tour....to say we were completely exhausted with rice fields would be an understatement. Overall, tour was fine. Average. During this tour, I visited the marble “toilet” break factories for the fifth time! …
The description of this tour was a little vague, so we went in with an open mind. We were picked up (a little frantically but it was ok) by a 20 person bus that ended up being full of all sorts of travelers. Our driver and guide (Tom) were very nice, kept the group together, and…
What we discovered is that we really prefer not traveling with groups. The tour itself was decent, but if we had to do it over again, we probably would have just rented a motorcycle and hit these places alone so that we had more freedom. If you like the safety of groups and the…
Date of experience: January 2020
Had a good time on this tour. Nice guide. Good English. Good knowledge of each location. Enjoyed the physical aspect of this tour. The hiking and bike riding. Riding was a little short. Boat ride was nice but went for so long. All the way down then back the same way. Overall an…
Me and my group of friends had a great time during this tour. Our tour guide Hannah was amazing! The bus was very nice and picked us up and dropped us off at hotel. Highlights of the trip for me was the bike ride through a village and the boat ride through the mountains.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Tonkin Travel
Awesome exotic experience
Everything was perfect, from the drive to the Bay to the boat tour, kayak and most importantly the guide - Jack. 10…
Such a great trip... Johnny Handsome rocks!
I really did have a good time on this trip. I must start off by saying that our trip host (Johnny Handsome) was abs…
Scenic and easy going
Jack and the guys made our day exactly what we had hoped for. Easy going mixed with some laughs and well timed conv…
Funny tour with Handsome
Johnny was great. Very funny, very helpful, very informative. Would recommend 100%. A credit to the company......a…
I really enjoyed this day. Despite weather was not perfect, we were able to go kajacking, swimming and enjoying bea…
amazing tour with Johnny
Had a wonderfull day :) Funny guide! we did kayaking , swimming and go to the beatiful cave . high recomment
Lan Ha - Ha Long
Go on this tour for a TRANQUIL ESCAPE. Our tour guide was Manh (playfully nicknamed Johnny Handsome haha). He came …
Great tour !!!
Tour guide Johnny was great, tour was really nice and food was amazing, and the terrasse of the boat really enjoyab…
Amazing tour with Johnny
The Ha Long Bay one day tour experience was incredible!! From start to finish, Johnny (handsome) was super friendly…
Ha long - Lan Ha
Tour guide Johnny (HandSome) - we had the best day with our tour guide jonny!! He was so lovely and answered all ou…
Amazing tour with Johnny in a true gem of Vietnam
We did a 1 day tour with Johnny, friendly and chilled guy who kept the positive attitude since he picked us up 7am …
Jose Pablo A00
Great time with Johnny!!!
It was a very good experience overall. First we entered a cave which was very nice. Then we enjoyed a delicious mea…
Ha long -Lan Ha bay
Tour Guide: Johnny handsome We had a nice time during this trip with a lot of fun activities. Be prepared for a ful…
Wonderful 8 hour tour of Halong Bay. Our tour guide Johnny was excellent- very fun, friendly, and knowledgeable abo…
Ha long - Lan Ha
This was a pleasant tour which exceeded my expectations. Our tour guide Johnny was very personable and did his best…
- Duration: 10–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 2,499.76*
Popular: Booked by 461 travelers!
from PHP 1,732.94*
Popular: Booked by 4,673 travelers!
from PHP 1,224.61* PHP 1,530.76
Popular: Booked by 5,966 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi
What time does Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi start?
Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi on Tripadvisor
How much is Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi?
Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi price starts from ₱2,469.66. Discover and book Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi on Tripadvisor
What is the Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi cancellation policy?
Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Day Tour of Mua Caves Ninh Binh Hoa Lu and Hanoi on Tripadvisor