View all photos (18)
Book by April 18 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travelers short on time in northern Vietnam don't need to miss out on one of the area's most beautiful destinations, Halong Bay. This easy day trip from Hanoi includes the best sights and activities, including a Halong Bay cruise, a visit to the Heavenly Palace Cave, kayaking, and a seafood lunch. Learn why this UNESCO World Heritage Site is so well-loved, and return to your Hanoi hotel at the end of the day.
- Enjoy one of Vietnam's top destinations on a convenient day trip
- Hotel transfers from Hanoi's Old Quarter, and transport by air-conditioned coach, are included
- A delicious lunch is included
- Cruise, kayaking/bamboo boat ride, and a cave visit are included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch (without beverages)
- Halong day cruise
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the Old Quarter, Hanoi or at Hanoi Opera House)
- Round-trip transfer by air-conditioned coach
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Outside of the Old Quarter)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is sporty and casual.
- Recommend bringing sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, and an additional pair of pants if you take kayaking.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were picked up right on time by Mr Circus. Very experienced and friendly tour guide. We went to a pearl farm then onto the cruising ship with a great lunch. Then visited the surprising cave, Ti Top Island and then finished with kayaking. All activities as promised on the…
Date of experience: November 2019
Really professional guide with a good sense of humour! We had to wait for a replacement bus, but Tan took good care of the group and by the time we reached Halong Bay we had all forgotten about it. Great boat trip and lunch and fun kayaking experience. Definitely recommended!
Nice tour with a really cool, enthusiastic and friendly guide, tom cruise. Lunch was excellent, boat trip went on smoothly. Guide was professional im his work. Provided many details and information about the different place we visited.
Our Tour Guide Benjamin spoke perfect English and took great care of us for the day, introducing each sightseeing spots precisely and giving us sufficient time to take pictures. Albeit the long and tiring journey from Hanoi, he got us fired up for the cruise as he talked us…
Date of experience: February 2018
Rude tour guide!! Uncomfortable buses Commission based tour guiding. We were not allowed to do any shopping apart from the agreed shops and obviously as they are taking commissions from these shops. What was striking is that these shops were more expensive. As we tried to do…
About the operator
By: Wati Travel
very dangerous trip.
they tell you to go on the # 2 tour adventure. but not that you are on a tight rope with the feed on wet rocks…
Best day ever.
Travelled with my 2 kids at 9 amd 13 years.. They had the best time. It was so fun and so beautiful. Would…
Best thing we did in Vietnam
This day trip may have been the best thing we’ve done in Vietnam!! It was fun, exhilarating, beautiful and a great…
Ninh Binh Day Tour
Amazing day tour organised by Wati Travel, Kimmy was our tour guide, he was funny, informative and nice. We had a…
Da Nang, Vietnam102
An excellent tour: better than expected!
Disclaimer: I tend to shy away from organized trekking tours. I'm from an area with many opportunities for…
Amazing scenery and adventurous hike through the mountains!
We had a great time on this tour to Bach Ma National Park. Mother Nature gave us a perfectly clear day which made…
Petra - Wadi Musa, Jordan21
Cancelled 10.30 pm the night before due to overbooking
January 15 I wrote to Wati travel about the possibility of going on this trip the next day (two persons). They…
We booked this trip through our hotel who use Wati Travel. What an amazing day trip. Even though it rained all day…
The best trekking I ever did
We did it in the dry season and it was absolutely amazing, it was really through the middle of the jungle. We did…
Our tour guide was Huan and the driver was Ha. We had a beautiful day on the water. The weather wasn’t too hot…
- Old Quarter, Halong Bay, and 1 more
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452