Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mai Chau TrekStop: 8 hours - Admission includedThis morning your Mai Chau Trek tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Mai Chau (140 km) via Hoa Binh city. The road will slowly weave itself through mountains, fertile valleys and traditional villages. Arrive in picturesque Mai Chau Valley which it surrounded by spectacular karats rock formations and picturesque rice paddies, some time for refreshment. Enjoy your local style lunch in a Thai traditional stilt house. After lunch, trek to visit Lac and Pom Coong villages to explore the daily life of Thai minority and maintain their ancient traditions and customs. After your trek, you will be taken back to Hanoi and be dropped off at your hotel around 7:00pm.Read more
- Round-trip transfer
- Local lunch
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Mai Chau Trek
- Travel insurance
- Other drinks
- Tips, Personal expenses
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enj…
Very fun and informative
The tour guides have a good knowledge of English and Hanoi. They answered all our questions and adopted the tour to…
Halong Bay is awesome and I really like this cruise itinerary. Atmosphere was so cool. Staff was wonderful and help…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 2,514.04*
Popular: Booked by 460 travelers!
from PHP 4,525.08*
Popular: Booked by 336 travelers!
from PHP 1,231.60* PHP 1,539.50
Popular: Booked by 5,966 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi
What time does Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi start?
Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi?
Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi price starts from ₱6,179.35. Discover and book Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi?
Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi is hosted by Asia Package Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Package Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi on Tripadvisor