This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bang Pa In Palace, Ban Len Ban Len, Bang Pa-in 13160 Thailand
• Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok by minivan with air conditioning and departure to Ayutthaya.
• Visit the Bang Pa-in Summer Palace : Originally, there was a river island when Prasat Thong became King of Ayutthaya ( 1630-1655 ) . The palace contains five important buildings :
• Phra Thinang Aisawan Thippa -at, Thai design castle , lies at the center of the lake.
• Phra Thinang Warophat Phiman , occupies the original site of the pavilion built during the reign of King Mongkut . E ‘ with two floors. And one ‘ used as the King’s apartment , the other as a reception room .
• Phra Thinang Uthayan Phumisathian , was almost completely destroyed by fire in 1938. Previously used as a seasonal residence , there are only a few bricks.
• Phra Thinang Wehat Chamrun , is a Chinese style building where the court generally resided during the rainy season and the cold season .
• Phra Thinang Withun Thatsana , is an observatory on a small island between Phra Thinang Uthayan and Phra Thinang Wehat Chamrun where you can enjoy a beautiful view of the surrounding countryside .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon, U-thong Road, Pranakorn Sri ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
• Visit Wat Yai Chaimongkol : This temple is also called ” Wat Chao Phraya .”
E ‘ was built by King U – Thong in 1357 for meditation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
• Visit Wat Phra Si Sanphet : This is the most important temple within the compound of the Royal Palace , and corresponds to the Temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vihara Phra Mongkhon Bophit, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
• Lunch at local restaurant included in the price
• Visit the Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit : the main image in bronze Buddha is one of the largest in Thailand. Many small Buddha were also discovered. The Wiharn and ‘ was destroyed when the Burmese sacked Ayutthaya in 1767 and was rebuilt in 1956 in its original style .
• Arrival in Bangkok after this interesting and enjoyable tour
Duration: 4 hours