Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bangkok is one of the world’s great street food cities. Hit the after-dark highlights in true local style, aboard a tuk-tuk 3-wheeler with a foodie guide who knows the scene backwards. Feast on dishes from pad thai to Isan specialties, then soak up the atmosphere at a temple, a flower market, and various Old Town landmarks.
- You'll start atSam YanPathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10500, ThailandExit no.2 of Samyan MRT Station, in front of Chamchuri Square BuildingSee address & details
- 1BangkokStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 2BangkokStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Wat Phra ChetuphonStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5ThipsamaiStop: 40 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSam YanPathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10500, ThailandExit no.2 of Samyan MRT Station, in front of Chamchuri Square BuildingSee address & details
- Inhale the sights, scents, and flavors of Bangkok by night on a tuk-tuk tour
- Sample enough street food to make up a full dinner, as well as local beer
- Group is capped at just 12 travelers for a more intimate experience
- Travel safely: Your guide drops you back to your downtown hotel
Sam Yan, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Food tastings enough for dinner
- A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at the Secrets Bar
- Friendly tuk tuk ride
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup
- Alcoholic drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not suitable for vegetarians and halal
- Not suitable for people who cannot have seafood
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, as well as tights cannot be worn as outer garments. Long skirts lower than your knees are allowed.
- See-through shirts and blouses cannot be worn.
- Sleeveless shirts or vests cannot be worn; it's necessary to wear only shirts or tops to cover your shoulders (Scarves or shawl cannot be worn to cover your shoulders). T-shirts are allowed.
- For our Rooftop Bar, this bar is not strict for the dress code.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had a blast doing the Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk with Chanya as our guide. The food was interesting and delicious and the Tuk Tuk made for an entertaining way to get from place to place. Our guide, Chanya, was a lot of fun and kept these loose on top of providing…
Date of experience: March 2020
2 Helpful votes
Thoroughly enjoyed our Food Tour. Our guide Tutka was excellent, giving us lots of information, answering all our questions and patiently waiting whilst we finished our meals. We visited 3 restaurants were the food was superb and we went behind the scenes to see an actual…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Thus food tour is a must do! Lots of different bites to eat ending with the beat pad thai ever! Tukta was amazing and really took care of us. The flower market was enjoyable as was the visit to Wat Pho. If you get the chance to book it - do it!
1 Helpful vote
meggiejsheehan wrote a review Mar 2020Washington DC, District of Columbia6 contributions1 helpful vote
A MUST. They take you to great spots that have lines out the door! They also show you the flower market and Wat Pho. The guide was wonderful
1 Helpful vote
One of our craziest and fun adventures in Bangkok was taking an evening Tuk-tuk food tour! Our knowledgable guide Nana helped us navigate the crazy streets of Bangkok to a couple delightful eating establishments that we would never have tried if on our own. The meals were…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bangkok Food Tours
Ask for Mod! Wonderful day!
We had the most phenomenal time exploring and eating with Mod! Cannot recommend spending time in this city with her…
The Real Bangkok Food Scene
Taking this tour of Bangrak neighborhood--a real vibrant community of businesses, schools, and homes--was a highlig…
Best Food Tour in Bangkok
Our tour guide was Mod, and she wonderful! We walked around the streets as she taught us about the food, the custom…
Bangkok Chinatown Food Tour
We were so impressed with Olive. She was a fabulous and considerate guide. Not only did we learn about the food but…
Great food tour
Yiwah was a friendly and knowledgeable guide and the tour took us to try delicious food in an area and at restauran…
Bangkok chinatown food tour
The places visited were fine however we felt that too much food was offered and we felt a bit guilty about not eat…
We really enjoyed our time with Mod. My dad particularly enjoyed the roasted duck on rice, and I loved the Thai ice…
Thonburi Food & Canals Adventure
Well the biggest challenge of the day was getting to the meeting spot as the traffic in the morning was like nothin…
CENTRAL THAILAND RICE AND SPICE TRAIL
We did the CENTRAL THAILAND RICE AND SPICE TRAIL 9 days 8 nights (including accommodation) tour! And it was incredi…
An excellent food tour
A wonderful tour! We were very late but they were so understanding and thankfully we were the only people on the to…
This was a wonderful experience, getting to try so many different street food options in one evening with our exper…
Sorry to write such a negative review but this was a very poor food tour. First stop was hardly a restaurant, we sa…
Larissa Vitoria C00
Amazing & Different Food
All the food we tried was amazing and unique! We loved it! The guide was really friendly and very knowledgeable.
Amazing foodie experience and look into Bangkoks Streetfood
Yiwah was a perfect guide, telling us everything about Bangkoks food culture and more. Bang Rak is a very nice neig…
Scrumptious, enlightening and friendly food tour
We had an awesome time on our Bangkok night street food tour of Chinatown/Yaowarat. Nuch was a wonderful welcoming …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 3,039.74*
Popular: Booked by 14,731 travelers!
from PHP 2,929.90*
Popular: Booked by 542 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
What time does Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk start?
Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk on Tripadvisor
How much is Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk?
Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk price starts from ₱3,427.80. Discover and book Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk on Tripadvisor
What is the Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk cancellation policy?
Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk on Tripadvisor