View all photos (54)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover some of Bangkok’s top cultural sights on a half-day private tour of the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Traimit. Get a great overview of traditional Thai architecture from royal to religious, while beating the heat by traveling in a climate-controlled minivan. All entrance fees are included, along with convenient pickup and drop-off at Bangkok hotels.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Grand PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Wat Phra ChetuphonStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Chao Phraya RiverPass by Bangkok City Pillar ShrinePass by The National Museum BangkokPass by The Golden Mount (Wat Saket)Pass by Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)Pass by Chinatown - BangkokPass by Jewelry Trade Center
- Get your bearings in Bangkok's historic center while ticking off city highlights
- Explore the city in a climate-controlled vehicle to cool off from city heat
- Mix culture and history for a great introduction to Bangkok
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
What to Expect
Meet a private driver at your hotel and then make the first stop of the day at the Grand Palace, a complex of buildings, courtyards, and temples that are still used by Thailand's royalty. Follow in the footsteps of Siamese kings and queens as you stroll through the funeral and coronation halls, and visit the Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Just next door is Wat Pho, among the city’s oldest temples, where you’ll find more than 1,000 images of the Buddha surrounded by shrines and sacred trees. From there, continue to Wat Traimit temple, where a solid-gold Buddha, hidden for centuries beneath a plaster disguise, was rediscovered in the 1950s. After a morning of royal Siamese architecture and Buddhist temples, this tour concludes with return transfer to your departure point.
- Professional local guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal (trousers, jeans or long knee-length skirt are permitted)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel name for pick up please put in a specail request title
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
If you are only in Bangkok a short time then this is a worthwhile tour that covers all main Temples and of course the Royal Palace in one visit and also enables you to skip any queues. Our guide was very informative and made sure he covered all things that tourists are…
It is a good trip for an uniniated, you would otherwise have to do more research on your own. Despite a tad expensive I do not regret this trip. I was under the impression that this is a personalised trip with just me, so I unwittingly kept group of other 7 tourist waiting for…
Date of experience: December 2019
I’ll preface this by saying I didn’t actually get to go on the tour, and no, I wasn’t late. When I arrived in Bangkok, the night before the tour, I checked my email and saw that I still didn’t didn’t have any info on what time the hotel pickup would be, so I emailed the tour…
1 Helpful vote
Must visit place if you are travelling tp Bangkok. Be prepared to be in too much rush and heat. You need to remove shoes when getting into temple. Overall must visit.
Date of experience: December 2019
This was a really good tour, made special by the tour guide. She met me punctually at the hotel and after we picked up another family of four, we started the tour. We were guided efficiently through all of the stops and our guide continually brought us to the best spots to take…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: InnViaggi Asia
Fabulous day and made me decide to live here and get out of the UK
We let the tour go on without us. We sat in a cafe in the temple grounds, had coffee, and as my friend is Thai, we …
Paid but received nothing
Even after repeated inquiries, we haven't received the pick-up time and the pick-up location. we were therefore una…
The worst tour ever
I like traveling and also doing tours This was by far the worst: Grand Palace and temples in Bangkok half day. Not …
The Temple of the Golden Buddha
This is one of the most magnificent and majestic images of the Buddha in south east asia. The temple's architecture…
We enjoyed the tour and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about Thai culture. We will recommend this tours to o…
Great idea in theory!
Booked this tour as had already been to Bangkok last year but when here did not get the opportunity to see everythi…
Booked through viatour. Our tour guide was completely useless and not a great English speaker. I appreciate that th…
Meklong Railway Market
Don't give a miss in a 25 mins train ride from Ba Na Kwang station to Meklong Train Market. It was a fabulous ride …
Great tour of Bangkok
We only had 2 full days in Bangkok and wanted to see quite a lot so booked this trip and it included most of the th…
AWFUL, UNRELIABLE, NOT TRUSTWORTHY.
I booked with In Viaggi the one day tour to Ayutthaya several months ahead, the conditions state very clearly that …
Great day out
Our tour guide was cindy who was great and spoke good English. This tour was great and we saw kids in a short space…
The car was there on arrival ,clean and comfortable l requested a cold drink on arrival , l got the drink but it w…
Best Tour while in Bangkok!
My wife and I booked a private tour guide through the Withlocals app. We were very happy we did same as it ended up…
Perfect travel agency means perfect vacation
We booked our journey with Mathia our InnViaggi Travel Consultant to visit Thailand from Chang Mai to Koa Tao via B…
Perfect and professional service !
We booked with InnViaggi Asia all private transfers from the airport to the hotel and a tour from Bangkok to northe…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,730 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 8,156 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,252 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour?
How much is Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour?
Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour price starts from US$109.17. Discover and book Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour cancellation policy?
Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour?
Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour is hosted by InnViaggi Asia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact InnViaggi Asia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor