View all photos (634)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
On this cultural tour you will explore Bangkok by the iconic tuk-tuk and enjoy a fun evening activity when the temperatures are cooler, traffic is lighter, and there are few crowds. Stop and walk around a selection of local sights including temples such as Wat Pho and two markets including Pak Khlong Talat flower market. Sample local food as your guide stops for snacks and a main course plus dessert at a mystery location.
- Explore Bangkok by night in an iconic tuk-tuk, including Wat Pho
- Wander through Bangkok’s 24-hour flower market with a guide
- Sample a selection of Thai food in the markets and a local restaurant
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
What to Expect
Your tour begins at Krung Thonburi BTS station, which is traditionally more residential and will give you a local insight before crossing back over to the historic part of Bangkok. Upon arrival, you’ll be met by your guide and other group members. Your guide will start with an introduction before you get into your tuk tuks and explore Bangkok by night. Your first stop of the night is at a local market where you’ll walk around the market picking up snacks (own expense) and getting to know market life from a local’s perspective. Continue on to a local temple that’s beautifully illuminated at night, for an introduction to Buddhism and Thai beliefs. Next up, you’ll cross back to the historic part of Bangkok where you’ll see sights that most people only visit during the daytime, including some of Bangkok's most famous temples, such as Wat Pho. At Wat Pho, wonder the temple grounds before your tour ends.
BTS Krung Thonburi, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Yodpiman Flower Market, San Chao Ban Mo Alley, Khwaeng Wang Burapha Phirom, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
- Transportation by tuk-tuk
- Professional English speaking guide
- Snacks, dinner, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages
- Drop-off at the end within a limited distance
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of 10: This is an evening cultural tour and will finish about 11pm so it is not advisable for young children.
- We meet at a BTS (Skytrain) Station as traffic in the evening can be bad. Strongly encourage guests to take the Skytrain / Public Transport to our meeting point
- Please Note: The Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho is closed at night but the atmosphere in the grounds are special.
- A small amount of walking is involved through markets and around temples
- This tour is suitable for vegetarians. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is an alcohol free tour and please be aware that it is illegal to drink in the tuk tuk. We reserve the right to stop the tour if there is drunken behaviour. We do provide soft drinks throughout the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a small group tour limited to 12 people per group.
- If it rains it is more fun: We run the tour throughout the year and have never had to cancel a tour due to rain. If it rain we have ponchos, rain covers and umbrellas. You may get a little wet but if you bring a positive attitude you may discover it is even more memorable:
- Changes to itinerary: The restaurants and food stores we eat at may vary from day to day depending on what's open.
- There are 2 people per tuk tuk. If you book as 3 or 5 people you may have 3 people in 1 tuk tuk. If you book as an individual you may share with another guest.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Expique - Bangkok Tours and Experiences
Fun night in Bangkok
I was able to visit several temples during the night which was a unique view. The tour guides did an excellent…
A great and fun way to see the city and learn alot. The host was lovely and interesting and the tour never felt…
Worsley, United Kingdom10025
Fun on 3 Wheels y
This tuk tuk tour was really good fun. The guide was excellent, a local man who took us to the local market and…
Night out in Bangkok
Lovely night out in Bangkok with our host Eye. She took us round places in Bangkok that only locals woukd know and…
Paradise Valley, Arizona145
Well organized and fun
We booked through Trip Advisor (viator.com), which was easy and efficient. The company Expique provided us with a…
A fun night in Bangkok!
This was a great tour! We sampled various street foods, saw temples at night when they were quiet and beautifully…
Tuk Tuk tour of Bangkok was exciting!
We met our group and guide, Tony, at the train station in downtown for an evening Tuk Tuk tour. The tour exceeded…
One night in Bangkok
Visiting Bangkok... then it is a must to be out in the night. As for me an excellent tour! Jojo our tour guide and…
Amazing intro to Bangkok!
I only had a day and a half in Bangkok and wanted to make the most of it, and this tour looked like a good…
P is the best!
This is a must do tour when visiting Bangkok. P is an incredibly knowledgable and fun guide. We had so many snacks…
- Wat Phra Chetuphon, Chao Phraya River, and 6 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452