Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Discover the rich artistic & cultural heritage of Nepal & Tibet throughout the heart of the Himalaya • Watch the most splendid sunrise and sunsets views over the Himalayas from Nagarkot including Mt. Everest • Incredible and unique journey to the Tibet, which is, know as “the roof of the world. • Fly at the top of the world, optional Take one hour flight to Mount Everest to Witness fantastic Himalayan peaks & lakes DAY TO DAY ITINERARY : DAY 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU, NEPAL DAY 2: HISTORIC SITE TOUR IN KATHMANDU DAY 3 : BHAKTAPUR & NAGARKOT DAY 4: TOUR AROUND LOCAL NEWARI VILLAGE DAY 5 : FLY TO LHASA, TIBET (CHINA) | GATEWAY TO TIBET DAY 6 : TOUR OF MAJESTIC MONASTERIES DAY 7 : FOOTSTEPS OF THE DALAI LAMA IN LHASA DAY 8: POKHARA- LAKEAS & MOUNTIANS DAY 9: POKHARA- SHORT HIKE & TOUR DAY10: CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK, NEPAL | INTO THE WILD DAY 11: CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK | WHERE RHINOS ROAM DAY 12: KATHMANDU- LAST MINUT SHOPPING- LOCAL MARKET DAY 13: DEPARTURE TO AIRPORT For details contact us
Kathmandu Marriott Hotel, Manakamana Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Airport/Hotel/Airport Transfers by Private Car
- 4 nights Luxury 5* Hotel with breakfast (Yak and Yeti/ Marriott )
- 1 night hotel accommodation Club Himalaya at Nagarkot (Breakfast & Dinner)
- 3 Nights St. Regis Hotel on BB plan in Lhasa
- 2 night Fish tail lodge on Bed and Breakfast in Pokhara
- 2 Nights in KASARA resort in Chitwan with all meals
- Kathmandu- Lhasa flight both way & China group Visa
- Kathmandu- Pokhara flight one way with Taxes
- Pokhara- Baratpur chitwan flight one way with Taxes
- Baratpur-Kathmandu flight one way with Taxes
- Guide and driver for whole tour (Private Vehicle as per tour itinerary)
- Welcome & Farewell dinner with Cultural show
- Your international flight and Nepal Visa fees
- Meals in Lhasa Tibet except breakfast
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara except Breakfast
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions
Wonderful Everest Base Camp Trek Experience with Local Sherpa Team
We booked a 14 Nights/ 15 days Everest base camp trek organized by Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions. The enti…
Himalayan trek to Kanchenjunga south side, 14 days
This is my second trek with Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions, and both experiences were excellent. My guide w…
Solo Tour Jiri Gokyo E.B.C. Lukla
I did a 3 week solo tour from Jiri via Gokyo to E.B.C back to Lukla. I can recommend Mountainsherpa Trecking 100 P…
Amazing Nepal and Tibet tour
Mountain Sherpa Trekking was the essential and integral part of our journey to Nepal and Tibet that took our trip t…
Best EBC trek Company
Mountain Sherpa provided an excellent trek experience. From first pick up at the Airport to the final drop off. The…
Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp on 24 Dec 2018
My family completed the trekking to Annapurna Base Camp with Mountain Sherpa Trekking. It was a very pleasant trip …
Manaslu Trek - Unforgettable experience; can't wait to come back!
We have just completed the fantastic Manaslu Circuit trek with Mountain Sherpa Trekking. It was important to us to …
Trip to Everest base camp
Me and my wife signed up for a 12 days trip to Everest base camp with mountain Sherpa. We were very happy with the …
Both my fellow travelers had to return home early on in the trek, but I continued with Nuru. I must compliment Moun…
Great experience trekking to EBC
This was my second (and hopefully not last) trip with Mountain Sherpa Trekking. I did the EBC trek, and MST was gre…
Annapurna Round Trek, March 2018
This is our 2nd booking with Mountain Sherpa. We booked with them last year for Everest Base Camp 2017, and again f…
Beijing (3); Tibet (5); Nepal (5); Bhutan (6); Singapore (3)
Wonderful experience. Mountain Sherpa worked with our itinerary and tweaked it as needed, made all arrangements we…
I booked the Everest base camp trek with Mountain Sherpa after conversing with Pasang via email. I had two extra da…
Two days touring in Kathmandu
We had two open days for touring between our EBC trek and Bhutan and Tibet. We used Sumba for both of those days to…
Ama Dablam Base Camp - my fifth and best ever trek with Mountain Sherpa Trekking.
Ama Dablam Base Camp is the most beautiful place on the planet because this mountain is surrounded by all the rest …
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
from PHP 2,166.59*
Popular: Booked by 300 travelers!
from PHP 2,888.78*
Popular: Booked by 651 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour
What time does Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour start?
Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour will start at 7:15 AM. Discover and book Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour?
Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour price starts from ₱277,482.87. Discover and book Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour cancellation policy?
Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour?
Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour is hosted by Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best of the Himalayas: Nepal & Tibet Luxury Tour on Tripadvisor