Kathmandu Nagarkot Hike
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
When you have less time in Nepal, want to trek in its mountains and catch the views of the Himalayas you have been hearing, Kathmandu Nagarkot hike is the one for you. After arriving at the capital Kathmandu, check into the hotel we have booked for you and then go exploring Thamel. The legendary place is full of bars and cafes, souvenir shops, trekking equipment shops, bookstores and all sort of things a travelers’ hub usually has. If you have time, you can visit Garden of Dreams, a neo classical garden.
Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m)
Drive to Sundarijal and Trek to...
Trek to Nagarkot (2,175 m) and...
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Twin-share accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast (1 night only)
- Guesthouse accommodation in Chisapani (1 night only)
- Local Ace the Himalaya licensed English-speaking trekking guide
- Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sun hat (yours to keep)
- Shivapuri National Park entrance fee
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges
- Official expenses
- Entry/Admission - Chisapani - Nagarkot Road
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected.)
- Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Includes section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Ace the Himalaya
Falling in love with Nepal
The Everest Base Camp Trek with Ace the Himalaya was one of my favourite trips of all time. Our guides (Bharat and …
EBC Base Camp Trek
Had a great trip. A small group with very competent and experienced guide and porters. Raj the guide was extremely …
Simply the best experiance you will have given yourself
The magnitude of completing an EBC trek is not fully realised until days and weeks or reflection are absorbed. Our…
Excellent experience with Ace. Jag is amazing!
Best choice for Everest base camp trek!!! Sajiya at the office is very responsive to all of your questions and conc…
Trip of a lifetime
What an incredible adventure! We had an amazing trip with Ace the Himalaya and could not recommend them enough. Fro…
Excellent Staff and Crew
Everyone in this company is super professional and helpful. We had Deepak Neupane as our guide and he was great. We…
An amazing beautiful trek with the best professional trekking company Ace the Himalaya
Hi All, My wife and I trek EBC with Ace the Himalaya in February 2020. We choose Ace because of the reviews in T…
challenging yet rewarding
Having never hiked before, this was a challenging experience. However i was reassured knowing that i had such a qua…
Worthwhile experience to share and remember
I did this trekking last February. Our tour guide was Ram. Because it was the winter time, it was very cold the las…
EBC Trek 2020
By far the best organised tour I've ever been on. It was an amazing adventure with so many once in a life time expe…
Amazing trek with Ace the Himalayas. Our guide Raj and porters, Dhan Kumar Rai and Mein Tamang did everything to en…
Pasang was amazing.
Pasang was our guide for a 14 day Basecamp trek and he was great. He catered to all of our needs, told us alot abou…
Pasang is the best tour guide ever - as is the company as the Himalayas
From our arrival in Kathmandu to our stay in the Himalayas, ‘Ace the Himalayas’ has made this trip the most memorab…
Very well organised and excellent service, would highly recommend, they really did make the whole experience troubl…
Great company, awesome guide!
I don't typically write reviews, but Ace the Himalaya and more specifically, our guide Ramhari Neupane (Ram), did s…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Chisapani - Nagarkot Road, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 300 travelers!