Kathmandu Heritage Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit Kathmandu, a city filled with ancient palaces and pagoda temples. Home to beautifully preserved UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath and the durbar squares – a trip to this cultural haven is a must for all. This short three-day trip has been designed to help you discover the cultural highlights of the city. Explore ancient Hindu temples, sacred Buddhist stupas and pagoda roofed palaces of the Malla kings. During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle. Accommodation during the tour will be at 2 or 3 star hotels. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankas (traditional painting) in this trip.
Arrive in Kathmandu
Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Pick up from and drop off service at the hotel and the airport on a private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included
- All Ground transportation by Private Tourist Vehicle
- All Guided city tour mentioned in day-by-day itinerary on a private vehicle
- Ace the Himalaya’s licensed English-speaking guide
- The required number of ground staff during the tour like driver, helper etc
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for our field staff
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, and cultural and historical sites
- Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag and sunhat (yours to keep)
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Lemonade cafe
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All items of personal nature like drink, laundry, etc
- Tips for tour staff and driver (tipping is expected)
- Others expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Ace the Himalaya
Falling in love with Nepal
The Everest Base Camp Trek with Ace the Himalaya was one of my favourite trips of all time. Our guides (Bharat and …
EBC Base Camp Trek
Had a great trip. A small group with very competent and experienced guide and porters. Raj the guide was extremely …
Simply the best experiance you will have given yourself
The magnitude of completing an EBC trek is not fully realised until days and weeks or reflection are absorbed. Our…
Excellent experience with Ace. Jag is amazing!
Best choice for Everest base camp trek!!! Sajiya at the office is very responsive to all of your questions and conc…
Trip of a lifetime
What an incredible adventure! We had an amazing trip with Ace the Himalaya and could not recommend them enough. Fro…
Excellent Staff and Crew
Everyone in this company is super professional and helpful. We had Deepak Neupane as our guide and he was great. We…
An amazing beautiful trek with the best professional trekking company Ace the Himalaya
Hi All, My wife and I trek EBC with Ace the Himalaya in February 2020. We choose Ace because of the reviews in T…
challenging yet rewarding
Having never hiked before, this was a challenging experience. However i was reassured knowing that i had such a qua…
Worthwhile experience to share and remember
I did this trekking last February. Our tour guide was Ram. Because it was the winter time, it was very cold the las…
EBC Trek 2020
By far the best organised tour I've ever been on. It was an amazing adventure with so many once in a life time expe…
Amazing trek with Ace the Himalayas. Our guide Raj and porters, Dhan Kumar Rai and Mein Tamang did everything to en…
Pasang was amazing.
Pasang was our guide for a 14 day Basecamp trek and he was great. He catered to all of our needs, told us alot abou…
Pasang is the best tour guide ever - as is the company as the Himalayas
From our arrival in Kathmandu to our stay in the Himalayas, ‘Ace the Himalayas’ has made this trip the most memorab…
Very well organised and excellent service, would highly recommend, they really did make the whole experience troubl…
Great company, awesome guide!
I don't typically write reviews, but Ace the Himalaya and more specifically, our guide Ramhari Neupane (Ram), did s…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 5 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 650 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu Heritage Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Kathmandu Heritage Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kathmandu Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Kathmandu Heritage Tour?
Kathmandu Heritage Tour price starts from US$341.34. Discover and book Kathmandu Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Kathmandu Heritage Tour cancellation policy?
Kathmandu Heritage Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kathmandu Heritage Tour?
Kathmandu Heritage Tour is hosted by Ace the Himalaya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ace the Himalaya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kathmandu Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor