View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a wonderful trekking via diverse landscape, culture, complete mountain vistas, flabbergasting fields, quaint Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. This trek combines the visits to Natural Pokhara and high-altitude trekking in the famous Annapurna Region. Trek to Annapurna Base Camp exceeds the excitement and adventure involved in any other treks in Nepal. Attracting almost 70,000 trekkers a year, Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a unique experience for adventurers, beginners, and experts alike. Annapurna Base Camp (4,140m/13,582ft) is a small campsite surrounded by mighty mountains from all side, Machapuchhare (6,993m/22,943), Annapurna I (8091m/26505ft), and Hiunchuli (6,441m/21,131ft), respectively.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Traditional Dance & Music & Farewell Dinner at one of the finest restaurant in down town
- 02 Nights twin sharing Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu at Hotel Apsara Boutique
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu transfer by deluxe tourist bus( Lunch will be provided)
- 02 Nights twin share 3 star deluxe hotel in Pokhara with breakfast plan
- Pokhara- Nayapul and return drive from Kyumi to Pokhara by private vehicle
- 09 Nights/10 Days of Annapurna Base Camp Trekking on full board of meals
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking accommodation in comfortable Mt. Lodges & Guest Houses on twin share
- One Advanced Adventures Trek Leader (Gov. Licensed, first aid, altitude trained/ eco trained)
- One trek porter to carry trek luggage’s for every two trekkers in a group
- Sleeping Bags and Down Jacket for Trek use
- Group Medicine kit Box, with Diamox- AMS Medicine
- All Gov. and local taxes as applicable
- Nepal Visa, International flights in/out Nepal
- Lunch & evening meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara (If any)
- Cost of beverages such as mineral water, etc., cost of battery charge, laundry etc. on trek
- Travel insurance (Must include Helicopter evacuation, Medical Exp. and trip cancellation)
- Personal trekking gears
- Personal nature expenses & Tips
- Any extending trips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Advanced Adventures
Imja Tse (Island Peak) - An adventure of a life time = )
If you want a friendly, professional trekking outfit, then consider Advanced Adventures (AA). Mr Keshav runs AA fro…
13 Day Trek - Renjo La Pass; Gokyo and Gokyo Ri
I do not words to thank enough for Chet Bhatta - So flexible and on top of the things, a man always reachable and g…
Muktinah to Pokhara
We trek in late december,beautiful trail. the weather was clear and dry was perfect for pictures however be prepare…
EBC via Jiri
We had a fantastic trip with Advanced Adventures. We wanted to do some extended trekking so booked to do Everest Ba…
Trekking Poon Hill
My brother, my friend and I trekked in the Annapurna region with the company Advance Adventure with our guide named…
Just completed the Poon hill trek with Advanced Adventures and it was once again a perfect trip. I booked the Ever…
Trip of a lifetime!
Every 5 star review on here for Advanced Adventures is 100% deserved. Before leaving for my trip, I had many questi…
A very memorable EBC trek
We recently completed a 14-day trek with Advanced Adventures to Everest Base Camp in July 2019. With so many local…
14 days Everest Base Camp trekking with excellent Advanced Adventures Nepal.
Me and My brother from San Francisco join 14 days EBC trek in April, 2019 with Mr. Chet Bhatta and his professional…
Everest Base Camp Trek
Just wanted to thank Chet and Advanced Adventures for an incredible journey to Everest Base Camp! Our guide Tej an…
Unforgettable Lobuche East via Goyko and EBC
Completed 22 day bespoke solo jaunt up Lobuche East via Goyko and EBC with an excellent team of Chet, Lakpa on guid…
Jiri to EBC & 3 Passes
Chet organised a comprehensive itinerary tailored to my requests covering the 28 days of my trip to Nepal . All tra…
A perfect tour
We booked the All Nepal Tour not knowing, what we would see. It was perfectly organized, the driver of our privat c…
EBC Trek (February 19th - March 1st 2019)
Our recent trek to Everest Base Camp was truly unforgettable. The organisation by Advanced Adventures was excelle…
Unforgettable Annapurna Base Camp Trek
We only started making arrangements with Chet for the ABC trek a few days before we were to leave to Kathmandu. Whe…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp
How much is Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp?
Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp price starts from US$1,002.57. Discover and book Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp on Tripadvisor
What is the Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp cancellation policy?
Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp?
Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp is hosted by Advanced Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Advanced Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp on Tripadvisor