Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking is the interesting route for trekking in Nepal. This part of trek is recommendable for all around the year and for any age group. Gorapani is also famous for its vast forest of rhododendron, magnolia and wild orchids so the most recommendable season is March-April. Enjoy trekking in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs, Magars dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurnas with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail Peak) dominating the skyline. At the climax of this trek you will climb Poon Hill at dawn to enjoy one of the most spectacular mountain scapes on Earth.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in Katmandu hotel breakfast included. As per itinerary
- Guided city tour in Katmandu by private car / van / bus.
- All Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, lunches, Dinners tea coffee
- Twin sharing Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek,(or full camping)
- English speaking Guide& Sherpa
- Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Annapurna National Park permits.
- land transportation, All our government taxes.
- Hotel in Pokhara as per itinerary breakfast included
- Official expense like telephone internet fax etc,
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Katmandu. Personal travel insurance (compulsory).
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks. Personal trekking Equipment.
- International airfare. Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is an unforgettable place. Food, people, views, hotel niceness, staff friendliness -- everything!
Date of experience: October 2018
Response from Nepal-Tours-2019, Owner at Gorepani Poon Hill Trek
Responded 13 Sep 2019
Thank you very much.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Bespoken Himalayan Treks
Excellet company with great people and cultures
My Everest Base Camp Trek with Bespoken Himalayan Treks in 2012 was one of the best trek i have done in the Himala…
Juway Village - Sherpa life experience
After a two day hike we lived, ate, drank and danced with the most welcoming people who shared openly what little t…
Mera peak - amphu labtsa pass - Island peak
Where to start... this trek was a real once in lifetime experience. I had been in Nepal on a previous trip so i was…
- Bespoken Himalayan Treks, Bespoken Himalayan Treks, and 8 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
from PHP 2,165.96*
Popular: Booked by 300 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Gorepani Poon Hill Trek
What time does Gorepani Poon Hill Trek start?
Gorepani Poon Hill Trek will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Gorepani Poon Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Gorepani Poon Hill Trek?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gorepani Poon Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Gorepani Poon Hill Trek?
Gorepani Poon Hill Trek price starts from ₱105,004.83. Discover and book Gorepani Poon Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Gorepani Poon Hill Trek cancellation policy?
Gorepani Poon Hill Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gorepani Poon Hill Trek on Tripadvisor