View all photos (215)
Book by March 10 and travel by March 15 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Namche BazaarStop: 8 hours -See details
- 2DingbocheStop: 8 hours -See details
See Important Information for details
- Return flight and airport transfers.
- Round trip flight fare from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Accommodation during the trek at teahouses mostly on twin sharing.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide during the trek along with applicable transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
- Trek permits.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation while trekking below 6000 meters.
- Personal expenses (tea/coffee, phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottled and boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guide.
- Porter (available at extra cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 30 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Mosaic Adventure
My husband and I are avid travelers and we had touched down in almost every continent. We had always wanted to…
Gurye-gun, South Korea20
The whole experience with Mosiac Adventures has been wonderful. Madhav was extremely professional and quick to…
One of the best views points.Poon hill is the best hiking destination in Nepal for who stay short time & also it…
Trip of a Lifetime!!
Just returned from our 11 day EBC trek in January, and holy cow was it an amazing trip! Some of the best mountain…
Amazing Guide and Awesome Trek!!!
Our guide Ramesh Adhikari was amazing!! He was very knowledgeable about the history and specific geographic…
I did everest base camp trek in winter, the scenery and view were amazing! A big thanks to Mosaic adventures, when…
Superb Langtang winter trek with Mosaic Adventures
We had an amazing time trekking the langtang valley for 10 days with our guide Rudra and porter Nabin! They were…
Fantastic Trip with a Knowledgeable Guide
My dad and I headed to Nepal for the Gokyo Lakes trek this December. Mosaic organized everything for us - hotel,…
My recent Poon Hill trek with my son and daughter was absolutely wonderful thanks to Mosaic Adventures and our…
A must do trek and trip with a wonderful company!
My mother, brother, and I just finished this trek and could not be happier with our experience! It was truly a…
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071