Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the city of Kampala on the back of a motorcycle known as a ‘boda boda’. This tour fully wraps you in the local culture driving around. You experience the authentic life of Kampala city as you see, smell, and taste the sights and sounds of Kampala! The tour lasts 4-6 hours and exposes to you Kampala from all angle and viewpoints. It covers all of Kampala’s original 7 hills plus all the remaining hills – a total of 23 today. This is an adventure tours that makes you feel ‘Kampala’. You will not only explore the thrilling 27 hills of Kampala, but also discover the cultural, historical and hysterical sites Kampala has. This tour is for you! Go shopping to the local Kampala market, enjoy Uganda’s ‘rolex’ (fried eggs in chapatti), thrilling luwombo – local Buganda food and many more
- You'll start atKampalaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Uganda MuseumStop: 12 hours - Admission includedTour highlights Makerere University Kasubi Tombs Namirembe Cathedral Rubaga Cathedral Kabaka’s Palace & Bulange Parliament Kabaka’s Lake Gadhafi Mosque Owino Market & Tax Park Bahai Temple Make certain to get open to strolling shoes for this piece of your safari, a cap, enough drinking water, sun glasses and furthermore a camera will likewise do you well. Generally, your safari in Uganda ought to be more critical with a Kampala walk visit on your schedule.Read more
- You'll end atKampalaKampala, UgandaSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Museum
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- Optional Activity fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Chris the driver guide was very accommodating and made us feel welcome and went extra miles to show us around. We had enjoyed this one day city Kampala tour under the extraordinary care of our guide. I highly recommend this company and Chris the guide
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from gorillatoursug, Manager at 1 Day Kampala city tour
Responded 7 May 2019
Thanks for choosing Friendly Gorillas and special appreciation for sparing your time to give us a great feedback about your trip. We're pleased to host you. Thanks once again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Friendly Gorillas Safaris
Great trip with our guide Tony.
Our guide/driver Tony was great and made our trip wonderful. He took the time to ear our meals with us to go over t…
Once in a lifetime trip with our awesome tour guide Tony, definitely recommend it!!
Tony, our driver and tour guide, was absolutely wonderful. Not only is he a kind high-character person, he is very …
Timely responses and fair price
If you are a first-time traveler like me and planning to visit Africa for the first time, you have an idea of the f…
Short but exceptional tour we had
We initially wanted to visit Uganda and Kenya but due to an emergency change in our travel plan, we decided to go t…
Magnificient Uganda gorilla trip with once in a life time Rolex dinner
I and my girlfriend decided to go to Uganda foe a honeymoon and the choice to use Friendly Gorillas was the best. …
Our trip was beyond expectation
Our Uganda trip was merely beyond our expectations. Thank you to Anthony for planning and to our guide/driver/now f…
Prompt response & Total satisifaction after 3 days Gorilla tour
Friendly Gorillas safaris was amazing. The Gorilla tour we had was amazing. Anthony was so prompt when it comes to …
Bwindi Impenetrable and Lake Bunyonyi
A must for any wildlife enthusiastic. It was such an unforgetable experience. The trekking insearch for the gorilla…
Magnificent Safari Tour!
What a trip of a lifetime this was! We’ve been on the 9 Day Uganda Adventure tour and I cannot praise it enough! We…
We hired the company for a 7 days and 6 nights tour in Uganda, including chimpanzees and gorilla tracking. The itin…
Excellent operator; quality of lodgings exceeded my expectations. Prompt response to all of my questions and provi…
A nice boat ride in a beautiful location with many birds to see.
The communications with the operator to organize the tour were efficient. I was picked up on time in a car in good…
We had an excellent gorilla trekking experience with Chris and Anthony from Friendly Gorilla Safaris. We drove from…
Excellent services with impressive customer care
I have had the most remarkable Gorilla encounter. The last time i visited Uganda, i came to encounter the Wildlife…
Extra ordinary stay in Land of a thousand hills
My visit to Rwanda using Friendly Gorillas Safaris in December 2018 was incredible. I and my friend Edward wanted t…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Kampala city tour
Which attractions will I visit with 1 Day Kampala city tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Day Kampala city tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 1 Day Kampala city tour?
1 Day Kampala city tour price starts from ₱6,908.68. Discover and book 1 Day Kampala city tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 1 Day Kampala city tour cancellation policy?
1 Day Kampala city tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Kampala city tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1 Day Kampala city tour?
1 Day Kampala city tour is hosted by Friendly Gorillas Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Friendly Gorillas Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day Kampala city tour on Tripadvisor