View all photos (6)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This Safari Starts in Kigali and Ends in Kampala, During this tour You will experience what Africa is all about with nature and species. Some types of Birds and and Primates like the famous Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees. You will also climb the famous Nyiragongo volcano in Congo, Experience culture of the people and be entertained by Intore dancers, You will also enjoy a game drive in Queen Elizabeth home of a variety of animals like Elephants, Buffaloes, mongoose among others.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- National Park fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We visit Congo in December 2020 from Israel after contact Barak Neri. He orgenize everyrhing. It was great trip with great team. I recomand every body who want to visit Congo and Rwanda.
Date of experience: December 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Congo Discovery Safaris
Fraud - Stole our money, never provided any service
I booked a trip in 2017 for 3 people with this company. About a week before the trip the park closed unfortunately …
Stole our Money
Ken Rwema stole our money; we paid him for gorilla permits but he did not buy them. We we arrived in Rwanda he told…
We lost $7896 with Congo Discovery Safaris. We paid in full last July for a 14 day tour. I worked with Ken, Barack,…
We traveled December 2019 in DRC. We had a great time and booked our Tour to Nyiragongo Vulcano where worlds larges…
Had an amazing time in the DRC. The vulcanoe hike was just amazing. The best experience I’ve ever had. The gorilla …
Amazing Congo trip
We joined a trip to Congo. BARACK is an amazing guide. He took care of us since I first called him to plan the trip…
Barak is one of the best hosts you can ask for in the Congo. He is responsive and knowledgeable and always availabl…
Wonderful trip to DRC and Rwanda!
Barack and Lydia took great care of me in DRC and Rwanda! They arrange a canopy walk, Lowland Gorilla trek, overnig…
Rwanda, my best trip ever...
Thank you dear Barak for such a wonderfull tour all over Rwanda and Congo. Thanks to you we had the pleasure to exp…
An amazing trip
Barak and his team were the best. Greatest experience ever! I highly recommend to go with the crew:) took care of e…
Nyiragongo volcano climbing and gorillas trekking in Congo (DRC).
We travelled in DRC with the assistance of Barack. We got in advance the itinerary and the prices we should pay fo…
Climbing the Nyirahongo mountain
We had a great trip climbing the Nyiragongo mountain in Congo, as Barack from Congo Safari arranged the visas cross…
Fraudulent tour operator
Like some of the others, Ken did not deliver the pre-paid tour. He failed to reserve the permits with the correct d…
DO NOT USE CONGO DISCOVERY SAFARIS
Shortly after paying in full a trip for a January trip to Virunga for gorilla trekking and Nyiragongo climb, with a…
An amazing experience in Rwanda
Barack is a great driver and organizer. With his help we, four people from Israel, had an amazing experience in bot…
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently Asked Questions about 11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek
How much is 11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek?
11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek price starts from US$4,125.00. Discover and book 11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the 11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek cancellation policy?
11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek?
11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek is hosted by Congo Discovery Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Congo Discovery Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 11 Day Rwanda, Congo, Uganda Gorillas and Nyiragongo Trek on Tripadvisor