View all photos (18)
Recommended by 96% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It’s at least a 7-hour round trip from Agadir to Marrakech by public bus. Relax and soak up the scenery on this small-group day out that includes a guided city highlights tour and free time for shopping and/or lunch. See vibrant Jemaa el-Fnaa square, tour the medina, and take in sights such as the Koutoubia Mosque and Palacio da Bahia. Tour includes hotel transfers but excludes entrance fees.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Seafront PromenadeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Agadir BeachStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jemaa el-FnaaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Palacio da BahiaPass by Souk El Had d'AgadirPass by Paradise ValleyPass by Agadir KasbahPass by Taghazout BeachPass by Marina D'agadirPass by Vallee des OiseauxPass by Agadir Oufella Ruins
- Spend the day in historic Marrakech on a small-group tour from Agadir
- Explore the medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a local guide
- Enjoy free time to eat, shop, take photos, and soak up the atmosphere
- Comfortable, air-conditioned minivan collects and drops off at your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- Guided City Tour in Marrakech
- Entry/Admission - Seafront Promenade
- Entry/Admission - Agadir Beach
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Meal / Drink
- Monuments Entrance Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The tour company was excellent the trip into the market of Marrakesh with out Rachid would have been a nightmare he took us through the main sections of the market and then to the The Bahia Palace. his knowledge of Marrakesh and its history was impressive and nothing was to much…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Very nice. Our guide (Mohammed) was very friendly, helpful and good in English. The trip was perfect.
Our marrakech trip from Agadir was excellent, highly recommended if alarm is the guide. Very nice stops and very historical stories.
Sublime views during photo stops and top meals with locals. The places are breathtaking. With a guide always smiling and pleasant
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Ecolodge Adventures
Desert from agadir
Our tour started very well, the driver was on time (10min before) and very nice, the car was great and really comfo…
The trip to the Atlas Mountains was a nice balance to the bustling life in Marrakech. The collection from our riad …
Pick up was on time in front of our hotel, the tour guide Ahmed was excellent, the ride along the beach was great a…
As long as they gave full information about argan and we bought it with the best prices they provided, this activit…
This tour is highly recommended while sunset, they have the best tour activity by camel ride in agadir.
Our desert trip from agadir was excellent, very warm hospitality and very professional tour guide. The tour worth e…
Amazing desert trip
We booked this tour quite last minute and I cannot be happier that we chose Aldo Travel for our adventure. It is un…
Excellent and very comfortable trip to Essaouira with some nice and useful stops on the way. We were so happy with …
Camel in agafay
Our trip to agafay desert was fantastic, the camel trip was full of fun. Recommended very highly....
Truly enjoyed it
Truly enjoyed it! Got picked up with another group since I was traveling by myself and enjoyed the time with new pe…
the driver was 1/2 hour late getting us because of the trrafic jam but we forgot about that very quickly. there we…
We booked a trip day in advance and were told we will be picked up from our hotel at 8am. We are now waiting 30 min…
Prefect day to spend learning about ceramics and silver craft, seeing beautiful places, mini-safari experience and …
Hassan was a great driver and guide and a fun person with a great local knowledge and a very good music selection. …
Honest and reliable company
our tour was amazing with an excellent tour guide who did an excellent job with us, he was really friendly and the…
- Duration: 11–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently Asked Questions about Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir
What time does Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir start?
Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir?
How much is Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir?
Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir price starts from US$71.88. Discover and book Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir on Tripadvisor
What is the Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir cancellation policy?
Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir on Tripadvisor