View all photos (8)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
171 Hamakua Dr, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of Kayak or Stand-up Paddle board, paddles, backrest seats and dry bag
- You will need a vehicle to transport equipment and may need to rent roof racks if necessary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Pa'ani Wai Hawai'i
Stand up paddle board
Though little expensive I found Ben a very good instructor. He was very good at teaching the stand up paddle board…
So Friendly, Knowledgeable & Helpful
Never having done stand up paddle boards we were a bit apprehensive. We shouldn't have been. This gentleman…
- Mokulua Islands, Kailua Beach Park, and 3 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071