Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket
By Dynamic Tour Hawaii
This tour starts from Oahu. If you are on Oahu Island this tour would be perfect way to explore Maui without packing your bags. Round trip air ticket is included in this fare. If you need pickup please call to see if pickup is available.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 3-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Complimentary Breakfast Sandwich: A) Bacon, Egg, Cheese Sandwich, B) Egg & Cheese Sandwich, C) Cheese Sandwich, D) Rice, Tomato with Furikake.
- A)Turkey 6” Sub B)Ham 6” Sub C)Roast Beef 6” Sub D)Veggie Wrap w/ No Cheese (GF,V) E)No Lunch
- Water provided through out the day
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Chips are given through out the day.
- Round Trip Air Ticket from Oahu to Maui is included.
- Tips are not included. Gratuities are appreciated.
- Kahului Airport to Safeway Meeting point taxi fare is not included.
- All flights and tours are arranged. Just need to got to airport and board the flight.
- Departure details
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens, 342 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Terminal 1, Hawaiian Airlines - Inter-Island Checking Counter.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19153P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- US DOT Approved : 3897236
- State of Hawaii Approved : PUC 4918 C
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much is Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket?
- Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket price starts from ₱39,500.23. Discover and book Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket cancellation policy?
- Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket?
- Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket is hosted by Dynamic Tour Hawaii. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dynamic Tour Hawaii on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Oahu to Maui 1 Day Trip : Road to Hana Day Trip from Oahu with Air Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19153P18
- You'll start atDaniel K. Inouye International Airport Cultural Gardens342 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USATerminal 1, Hawaiian Airlines - Inter-Island Checking Counter.See address & details
- 1SafewayStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Hana Highway - Road to HanaStop: 10 hoursSee detailsPass byHo'okipa Beach ParkBamboo ForestUpper Waikani FallsWaikani Falls
- 3Ke‘anae PointStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Pua'a Ka'a State ParkStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5Wailua FallsStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byOhe'o Gulch
- 6Wai'anapanapa State ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7KaupoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Maui Honey Bee SanctuaryStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Laulima FarmStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byCharles Lindbergh's Grave
- 10Aunty Sandy's Banana BreadStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Perfect day and an unforgettable experience!
The entire day was amazing! Our guide and driver Kristie was perfect and gave great commentary throughout the tour.…
Day trip to Lahaina Maui Hawaii
Road trip very scenic although they are having a drought so not very green. You get quite close to the wind charger…
Road to Hana a drive not to be missed!
Great way to explore the real coast of a Hawaiian island! If you like to drive an incredible road, hike amazing tra…
Take a guided tour we were a group of 7 along with 2 other pairs plus the driver/tour guide from Dynamic Tours. The…
Road to hahatrip : Road to.Hana
Sale the guide was super …… turtles and waterfalls. Nice explanat. Good lunch (pizza and salad and snacks
Marty was a great driver/guide. Really enjoyed the entire day. Maui is a beautiful island. Waterfalls, valleys, mou…
I really appreciated having an experienced guide so the driving. Marty was a lot of fun, very patient and considera…
A full and very packed day
We did this when visiting Hawaii as part of our 30th Wedding Anniversary experience. Sale was out driver and he mad…
The infamous Road to Hana and beyond.
This is one amazing road around the island. Much better than the last time we drove it. There are even some paved p…
Great Guide and Tour Day
Malia made the tour great! Her driving was excellent, and her knowledge and love of Hawai’i was clear. She knew the…
The Road to Hana is a beautiful trip. We took 2 days to do it by staying overnight in Hana. That being said I wou…
A little disappointed in this trip. Have heard the road to Hana is incredible, but I thought only 2 stops (totally …
Road to Hana
Sean was our guide and made every part of the trip interesting and fun. Our 5 passengers became friends after the …
Not enough info for the expense
Our guide was on time and polite. I was glad not to drive this road. Our tour was shorted without communication as …
Lepa was FANTASTIC!!!
Lepa was our tour guide.She was very friendly , funny and knowledgable.When I come back to Maui I hope to have her…