View all photos (12)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 1)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pearl Harbor National MemorialStop: 3 hours -See details
- 2USS Arizona MemorialStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 3Battleship Missouri MemorialStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl HarborStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Hanauma Bay Nature PreserveStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Waikele Premium OutletsStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & MarketplaceStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Diamond Head State MonumentStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Halona BlowholeStop: 15 minutes -See details
See 16 more stops
You'll end at
OahuSee Important Information for details
Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Lifeguard Certified Guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- food and drinks
- Additional admissions (Battleship Missouri, Bishop Museum, etc.
- Equipment rental (paddle board, kayak, etc.
- Not available for guests with check-in luggage. Guests with check in luggage must book Your Private First/Last Day Tours.
- City and County Beach Parks are not available on Sundays or Public Holidays
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Waikele Premium Outlets
- Entry/Admission - Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Valley
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Turtle Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Green World Coffee Farms
- Entry/Admission - Iolani Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bishop Museum
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please include any sites or activities you want to see or do in ʻSpecial Requestsʻ at checkout
- We will contact you via Viator to arrange specifics such as pick up locations/time, routes, etc.
- Please check for this message and respond back as soon as possible to insure the best experience.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All medical conditions/allergies must be disclosed
- All guests agree to terms and conditions as well as liability waiver listed on http://haliatours.com/details/
- USS Arizona Memorial Tickets are only included with 6am pick-up times (5:30am outside of Waikīkī)
- Tour will not be refunded or rescheduled do to normal weather conditions (rain, high wind, brown water, etc.) however the availability of certain activities may be affected by these conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Hali`a Tours and Transportation LLC
Mike is very knowledgeable of the area and gave an excellent tour. Very informative and wanted to be sure we were…
The best tour and guide we could have hoped for!
We spent the most engaging, educational and fun day with Michael of Hali'a Tours. He was prompt, extremely…
Private Tour of Pearl Harbor, USS Missiouri, Honolulu
Michael Waters was amazing! He was able to make 13 of us happy. He had an incredible amount of knowledge about the…
Best Anniversary Ever
Michael Waters is one of the best tour guides I could have asked for. We had a tour with him back in June 2018…
Thank you Michael. We booked a private tour for a group of 10 for a tour around the island. It was an amazing day…
What They Said...
All I can do is echo the reviews already here. Without a doubt, engaging Michael/Hali'a Tours was the best…
AMAZING - Highly recommend!!!
I booked this tour for myself, my husband and our three adult children and their spouses, so there were 4 couples.…
A fantastic day trip with variety and fun!
Our group of 5 ladies did a private day trip to the North Shore with Michael. We had ideas of what we wanted to do…
What Can I say!!!!!!!!!!
I'M late. We were in Oahu in Sept 2019 for ten day. We were with 3 other couples that decided to renew their…
Michael is incredibly generous with his time, wit and energy. Knowledge of island-amazing!!
we travel fairly broadly and have done a number of private tours from Sri Lanka, to Egypt and beyond. Michael is…
- Duration: 6–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071