Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See sharks up close during a cage-diving experience in ocean waters off of Oahu. Travel out from the North Shore by boat, then hop in the floating cage to safely view Galapagos and Sandbar sharks. Snorkeling gear is provided so you can go underwater to observe the sharks through the large polyglass windows of the cage. No prior experience necessary.
- Learn from your guide about shark biology and behavior
- Floating cage allows you to safely be close to the sharks
- Take a boat out from Oahu's North Shore to shark habitat
- Round-trip transportation provided from central meeting point
Hale‘iwa Boat Harbor, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Expert crew
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Towels, swimwear, suntan lotion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 5yr old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
TAKE DRAMAMINE! Aside from seasickness - which was on me - this was my favorite adventure! The crew was prompt, have cool facts on sharks, and helpful! We got plenty of time in the cage (20+ min), and when my go pro wasn’t working for my turn they offered to get some video for…
Incredible encounter with Galapagos and Sandbar sharks in North Shore! Would highly recommend this tour.
Date of experience: April 2021
It was awesome being able to get that close to the sharks, truly incredible!! There were so many of them too that I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The crew were extremely knowledgeable and very eco conscious which I appreciated. Overall an amazing experience that I will…
Took my daughter on this and had an absolute blast. Saw a TON of sharks. Staff was was very knowledgeable about the sharks and history. We started to get a little seasick but the staff helped us with some tips and tricks. A+++
Nice little boat ride out to the cage! The water was merky due to all the rain, but we got to see tons of sharks still! The tour guides were very informative. Make sure you take meds if you get sea sick!!
Date of experience: March 2021
Response from shark96712, General Manager at Shark Cage Diving In Oahu
Responded 25 Mar 2021
Aloha Danielle, good advice on the seasick meds, definitely helps. So glad you got to see and learn about our sharks. Here's to seeing you next time, with our usual crystal clear water.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hawaii Shark Encounters
Shark Cage Dive
We had a great time and learned so much during this dive! We went on the 7am slot and so glad we did! The waters we…
Its was an unbelievable experience, the staff was amazing, knowledgeable, safe and there was never a dull moment. �…
It was a bad weather day which nobody can help, but we paid full price for a two hour tour. Left the harbor at 10 a…
Incredible once in a lifetime experience!
This is an experience I will never forget! The crew was so helpful and informative! Loved it, DO IT!
Great experience - awesome tour guides!
Best part - aside from the sharks! The tour guides. Handled the boat well and really provided insight into sharks. …
Went on this tour the week of April 23rd. Felt very safe and the seeing sharks so close was amazing. I paid for gop…
Just the ride alone is worth it! First time in Hawaii the views are amazing. Being in the cage was awesome experien…
The dive was great - sharks were amazing.! Got to spend a long time in the water. We felt safe the whole time. The …
Best vacation experience ever! ❤️ If you’re wondering if you should do it the answer is...YES!!! You will not regr…
I had a lot of fun with Hawaii Shark Encounters. The place is in the north shore about 45-60 mins from Waikiki beac…
Had an awesome time! Definitely recommend! The individuals running it were great and very knowledgeable!
Literally could not breathe. Terrified and couldn’t get my snorkel to work, probably swallowed enough sea water and…
Sharks and Sharks and Sharks
We wanted sharks and we got lots of sharks! Great time -3 miles out! They pull up to a moored cage with lots of i…
I tend to be a little nervous about ocean adventures. I booked this to be a good sport for my husband and I ended u…
The guys couldn’t be any more professional and helpful. They know so much about the sharks and their ecosystem. And…
- Haleiwa, Hawaii Shark Encounters
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 4,257.15*
Popular: Booked by 633 travelers!
from PHP 7,359.13*
Popular: Booked by 358 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shark Cage Diving In Oahu
- Shark Cage Diving In Oahu price starts from ₱6,491.63. Discover and book Shark Cage Diving In Oahu on Tripadvisor
- Shark Cage Diving In Oahu cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Shark Cage Diving In Oahu on Tripadvisor
- Shark Cage Diving In Oahu is hosted by Hawaii Shark Encounters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hawaii Shark Encounters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shark Cage Diving In Oahu on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Shark Cage Diving In Oahu on Tripadvisor