View all photos (22)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two world class Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums
- National Park Services’ 23-minute documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit on the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the USS Bowfin Submarine
- Tour of the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through (Punchbowl) National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Complimentary cold bottled water
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Gratuities ( Recommended but Optional
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 22 more reviews on Viator
Really enjoyed both places we went. The tour guide picked us up on time at our hotel and was very informative. Great tour.
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Royal H, Guest Relations Manager at USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki
Responded 15 Sep 2019
Dear Client Aloha We appreciate that you gave us this opportunity to serve you and much MAHALO for your positive and five star review. In Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC we do our best to satisfied all of our clients. Please do not forget to call us for your future trips to Oahu. We appreciate also if you share your positive experience with friends and relatives and ask them to try us. We wish you a great and happy life.
Absolute must to go into the heart of the USS Missouri. Go in a turret and boiler/engine room. Do not go if you do not like enclosed spaces. Tour guides are very knowledgeable and will take time to answer questions on a small group
Date of experience: May 2019
I have been to Pearl Harbor 4 times The last 2 times I also got to see the USS Missouri. which is called the Mighty Moe. Well worth seeing.
Date of experience: September 2018
If you ever visit the Island of Maui in Hawaii and you don't visit Pearl Harbor you missed a major part of American history. One can even describe the site as being on a Holy ground. Because of a late booking we were not able to ferry over to the Arizona Memorial but could see…
Date of experience: April 2018
I booked this for my family of 6, mostly for the convenience of not having to park and skip the line access. I had to reach out to Royal Hawaiian Limo to confirm my booking. I did this 48 hrs in advance and they told me they would confirm our pickup time the night b/f the trip.…
Date of experience: December 2017
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours
My Account number is 1070160574660
I was wet to my account in Kenyan EQUITY to my proposal in Kenya to u i am api to my family in my winning
Four months after a canceled trip and still no refund
Don't use this company! I understand that the pandemic has affected everyone, especially travel companies, but this…
Really well organised tour. George our driver and guide was excellent, really passionate about his island and herit…
No issues with the tour, but you will do better on your own
In my opinion, booking a tour for Pearl Harbor is not a good option. I highly recommend folks to make use of the bu…
Pass on this
We didn't know any better but we could have EASILY done this without this "tour." Basically all this amounted to …
A full day - well worth remembering
Our Guide for the day was 'Paolo Matsumoto' HPAO19. The tour includes the Arizona Memorial, the USS Bowfin, USS Mis…
Eddie was the best tour guide ever. He knew what he was talking about and made a tour that would seem cheesy to be…
No stress tour!
Eddie is the man when it comes to history of the area and landmarks. He was outside our hotel at 705 just as he tol…
Awesome day!!! Pick up was right on time in a luxurious van and our driver “Tall Tom” was great. Spent the whole d…
Antonio did a great job. He pointed out many things with great explanations & enthusiasm. The visit to Orarl Harb…
Excellent tour group
My friend and I arrived in Honolulu port with Princess. My friend has limited mobility and Amir and his co worker w…
Good Service, but the service may not be worth the price
The tour company we used was professional and on time. However, at $50 per person, you are basically paying for a p…
Could have been better
We chose the $50 tour. The driver was late to pick us up. When called for update the phone person was a bit argumen…
Great day at Pearl Harbor and Eddie did a fantastic job as our driver. The 7:30 to 3:30 tour gives you enough time…
I felt like a number, not an individual.
This tour was distinctly average. No phone call to confirm pickup time as advised in our paperwork - had to chase …
- USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor National Memorial, and 6 more
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 295 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 255 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,668 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki
Which attractions will I visit with USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki?
How much is USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki?
USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki price starts from US$93.20. Discover and book USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki on Tripadvisor
What is the USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki cancellation policy?
USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki on Tripadvisor
Which company provides USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki?
USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki is hosted by Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book USS Arizona Memorial And USS Missouri Group Tour from Waikiki on Tripadvisor