Maui: Audio Driving Tour
By GyPSy Guide
Don't miss a thing as GyPSy Guide's Maui Audio Driving Tour takes you on an incredible journey across Hawaii's “Valley Isle”. Along the way you'll be guided to all of the island's famous highlights and includes the Road to Hana, Haleakala, Iao Valley, the best spots for seeing whales and turtles and more lessor known spots across the island. You'll hear fascinating behind-the-scenes stories, local tips and directions that play automatically along the routes. And enjoy the freedom to explore offline at your own pace so you can spend more time at places that interest you, and bypass any that don’t. ✅ Stories, tips and directions play automatically based on your location ✅ Travel at your own pace ✅ Tours work offline using GPS, no cell service or WiFi needed ✅ Suggested itineraries for half, full or multi day use ✅ One-time purchase, no time limits or expiry, free updates ✅ Like having a tour guide along for the drive Purchase one tour per vehicle.
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- GyPSy Guide Audio App & Maui Tour
- Stories, tips and directions that play automatically based on your location
- Freedom to explore at your own pace
- Ability to design your own itinerary based on your time and interests
- In-App travel tips, tour planning advice and suggested itineraries
- Email, chat and call support
- National Park Passes
- Timed Entry & Reservations
- Entry/Admission - Ohe'o Gulch
- Entry/Admission - Wai'anapanapa State Park
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
- Entry/Admission - Kepaniwai Park & Heritage Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Iao Valley State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Hana Lava Tube
- Entry/Admission - Kalahaku Overlook
- Entry/Admission - Papawai Scenic Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Twin Falls Maui
- Entry/Admission - Koki Beach
- Entry/Admission - Polo Beach
- Entry/Admission - Upper Waikani Falls
- Entry/Admission - Pipiwai Trail
- Entry/Admission - Hamoa Beach
- Entry/Admission - Wailua Falls
- Entry/Admission - Pi'lanihale Heiau
- Entry/Admission - Kamaole Beach Park I
- Entry/Admission - La Perouse Bay
- Entry/Admission - D.T. Fleming Beach Park
- Entry/Admission - Makena Beach
- Entry/Admission - Wailea Beach
- Entry/Admission - Honolua Bay
- Entry/Admission - Ka'anapali Beach
- Entry/Admission - Nakalele Blowhole
- Departure details
- PPHQ+49 Kula, PPHQ+497 Kula, HI, USA Install the GyPSy Guide App and download the tour before arrival using the instructions on your confirmation ticket. Start at one of the official tour introductions (Lahaina, Ka'anapali, Kapulua, Kihei or Wailea) or join anywhere along the tour route and pick up commentary at the next point.
- QPF8+RM Kula, QPF8+RMC Kula, HI, USA Commentary plays automatically based on your location, so you have flexibility on where you want to start and end your tour.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 309754P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Maui: Audio Driving Tour?
- How much is Maui: Audio Driving Tour?
- Maui: Audio Driving Tour price starts from ₱853.84. Discover and book Maui: Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maui: Audio Driving Tour cancellation policy?
- Maui: Audio Driving Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Maui: Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maui: Audio Driving Tour?
- Maui: Audio Driving Tour is hosted by GyPSy Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GyPSy Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maui: Audio Driving Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 309754P20
- You'll start atPPHQ+49 KulaPPHQ+497 Kula, HI, USAInstall the GyPSy Guide App and download the tour before arrival using the instructions on your confirmation ticket. Start at one of the official tour introductions (Lahaina, Ka'anapali, Kapulua, Kihei or Wailea) or join anywhere along the tour route and pick up commentary at the next point.See address & details
- 1MauiStop: 8 hoursSee details
- 2Ohe'o GulchStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Wai'anapanapa State ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Haleakala CraterStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byIao Valley
- 5MakawaoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Kepaniwai Park & Heritage GardensStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Iao Valley State MonumentStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Hana Lava TubeStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Papawai Scenic LookoutStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Twin Falls MauiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 19 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Very good tour app.
This was a spectacular tour. I was hesitant seeing some of the reviews, but it was great and very easy to use. Woul…
Unable to download
I was unable to download this after I paid for it. The 800 number for assistance went to voice-mail. I had to buy f…
This was an amazing trip! Pointed out many places to stop we may have missed without guidance. This was one of the …
It gives you options of doing one thing or another! Very interesting stories and history about the area you are in!…
A lot of fun
We had so much fun acting like kids racing down the track!Never let up push forward the whole time and away you go!…
Recommend this highly
The audio was like having a personal guide. It told us where we were, what to see and gave us perfect directions. I…
GyPSy Guides the ROAD TO HANA
We have used GyPSy numerous times and LOVE it. He tells you the Highlights of each adventure, the "must stop" stop…
Is this a joke??? I paid 12.99 and nothing happened. Then you say to "call" but there is never a phone number to ca…
Road to Hana. An audio tour is a must
Such a clever thing, it works from your GPS on your social phone. No mobile signal is needed which is great as the…
We loved it! It was educational and funny! We went as fast or as slow we want it! Highly recommend it!
Rocky Mountain audio tour guide
Loved the details. Well presented. Very informative. Fairly easy to use. Very entertaining and helpful. Highly rec…
Purchase DIRECTLY thru the App Store
Terrible experience, I will never make a purchase through Viator or TripAdvisor, again! Could not access my purchas…
It wouldn't download. Tech support didn't answer the phone. Went directly to the makers website. Had to buy it a…
Gypsy Yosemite Audio
Great audio, but it did stick a few times and did not pick up so I had to restart the feed. It was informative and …
Great travel aid!
The audio tour helped us get so much more out of our experience at the Arches! We knew which pullouts to take the …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Tour was easy to start. Directions were excellent. Narration was informative, educational and entertaining. For little money we learned so much and we’re directed to many sites we hadn’t know about. It made our trip to Maui even better than we hopped n
Written 15 September 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi Michael, Thanks for choosing our audio tour for your Maui road trip. We're delighted to hear how much you learned and the places you found along the way, and hope to join you on the road again soon.
Written 30 September 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.