View all photos (23)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1USS Arizona MemorialStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Pearl Harbor National MemorialStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Battleship Missouri MemorialStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Iolani Palace
- 4USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Pearl Harbor Aviation MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Hawaii State Capitol
- 6King Kamehameha StatueStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 7USS Oklahoma MemorialStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Washington Place
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA Airport Upper Level (Main Terminal Diamond Head), Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Returns to original departure point
- A round trip airline ticket from OGG Maui to Honolulu and back same day
- Round trip chauffeur service from Honolulu Airport to Pearl Harbor and back
- Skip the line USS Arizona Memorial ticket reserve by us months in advance for our clients
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
- Road to war and attack museums
- Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial Monument and back
- Admission to the Submarine USS Bowfin
- Official Audio for the Submarine USS Bowfin– Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese
- Admission and Guided Tour of the Battleship USS Missouri
- Admission to the Pacific Aviation Museum
- Official Audio of the Pacific Aviation Museum
- Visit to the USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu ( if you like or if your time allow you to attend )
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour and complimentary cold bottled water
- One official 75th anniversary Pearl Harbor mug memorabilia as gift for...
- One Hawaiian or Pearl Harbor T- shirt as gift per participent
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- This tour package does not include hotel pick up & drop off on the neighbor islands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Flight times to Honolulu from the outer islands are between 6:30am - 10:00am
- Flight times for your return are between 4:30pm - 10:30pm
- Please ensure to allow at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled departure to check in for your flights
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- We are not responsible for and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The US Navy has the right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for their actions.
- NO BAGS ARE ALLOWED IN PEARL HARBOR,from any size, any color, any brand and for any reason after September 11. 2001. BAGGAGE CHECK IS AVAILABLE FOR A FEE UPON ENTRY TO VISITORS CENTER. We strongly recommend not to bring any kind of bag with you as you may end up stay in a long line to check in your bag and possibly lose portion of your time. Please be advise clients can not leave their belongings in our vehicles.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 6 more reviews on Viator
I normally don’t write reviews but this was not the greatest experience that I’ve had. First we flew into Honolulu and was told to go to Hawaiian baggage claim to meet our driver. There is no specific baggage claim for just Hawaiian airline. So that was confusing and when we…
2 Helpful votes
We thoroughly enjoyed our day trip from Maui to Oahu to tour Pearl Harbor. We were picked up at the airport and escorted by Eddie, a delightful, friendly, well informed tour guide. He escorted us through a very full day coordinating activities so we were able to get it all in,…
Date of experience: September 2019
2 Helpful votes
Excellent tour guide koko made day fun, laughed alot Pearl harbor was nice except Arizona memorial was still shut down,but was still amazing to see
Date of experience: May 2019
Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tour- getting married for in your 40's can be little embarrassing ... but walking to your mailbox and saddening breaking your leg is just bad luck. I had to have emergency surgery 5 days prior to my wedding (putting me in a wheel chair). I sent the…
Date of experience: December 2017
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Hawaiian Limousine Tours
My Account number is 1070160574660
I was wet to my account in Kenyan EQUITY to my proposal in Kenya to u i am api to my family in my winning
Four months after a canceled trip and still no refund
Don't use this company! I understand that the pandemic has affected everyone, especially travel companies, but this…
Really well organised tour. George our driver and guide was excellent, really passionate about his island and herit…
No issues with the tour, but you will do better on your own
In my opinion, booking a tour for Pearl Harbor is not a good option. I highly recommend folks to make use of the bu…
Pass on this
We didn't know any better but we could have EASILY done this without this "tour." Basically all this amounted to …
A full day - well worth remembering
Our Guide for the day was 'Paolo Matsumoto' HPAO19. The tour includes the Arizona Memorial, the USS Bowfin, USS Mis…
Eddie was the best tour guide ever. He knew what he was talking about and made a tour that would seem cheesy to be…
No stress tour!
Eddie is the man when it comes to history of the area and landmarks. He was outside our hotel at 705 just as he tol…
Awesome day!!! Pick up was right on time in a luxurious van and our driver “Tall Tom” was great. Spent the whole d…
Antonio did a great job. He pointed out many things with great explanations & enthusiasm. The visit to Orarl Harb…
Excellent tour group
My friend and I arrived in Honolulu port with Princess. My friend has limited mobility and Amir and his co worker w…
Good Service, but the service may not be worth the price
The tour company we used was professional and on time. However, at $50 per person, you are basically paying for a p…
Could have been better
We chose the $50 tour. The driver was late to pick us up. When called for update the phone person was a bit argumen…
Great day at Pearl Harbor and Eddie did a fantastic job as our driver. The 7:30 to 3:30 tour gives you enough time…
I felt like a number, not an individual.
This tour was distinctly average. No phone call to confirm pickup time as advised in our paperwork - had to chase …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,217 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 630 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui
What time does Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui start?
Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui?
How much is Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui?
Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui price starts from US$469.00. Discover and book Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui on Tripadvisor
What is the Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui cancellation policy?
Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Oahu Day Trip: Full Day Pearl Harbor experiance From Maui on Tripadvisor