View all photos (1165)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Get a bird’s-eye view of Kauai on an Eco-Star helicopter tour that takes you over the entire island in just under an hour. With large viewing glass, executive-style seats, and a design that cuts overhead noise by 50 percent, there’s no better way to see the Waimea Canyon, Na Pali Coast, Poipu Beaches, and more. Finish with an unforgettable descent into the crater of Mt. Waialeale, the wettest spot on Earth.
- See the Garden Isle from the air on a Kauai helicopter tour
- Get amazing aerial views of the Waimea Canyon and Na Pali Coast
- Drop into the dormant crater of Mt. Waialeale
- Eco-Star aircraft reduces overhead noise pollution
What to Expect
Meet your pilot at the Lihue heliport and board a new American Eurocopter Eco-Star, designed to reduce noise pollution and provide prime sightseeing through expanded viewing glass. Ride in comfort in business class-style seats and communicate with your pilot via a two-way headset. The flight begins over the Hanapepe Valley, next swooping above Mana Waiapuna falls, featured in Jurassic Park. See the red ravines of Olokele and Waimea Canyons, the towering spires of the Na Pali Coast, the curve of Hanalei Bay, and the resorts of Princeville. Weather permitting, the grand finale is a dip into the spectacular Mt. Waialeale crater, which gets more rainfall than any place on the planet. You’ll take in stunning views of the jagged crater walls and tropical waterfalls dropping 3,000 feet (915 meters) into the center. Your tour ends back at the helipad.
3730 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased (USB stick $59.99) after your tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- 24-hour cancellation notice required.
- Tours/times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please print voucher & bring with the day of your tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai
Absolutely gob smacking
I only had 1 full day on the island of Kauai. As I was pressed for time, I thought the best way to see the island…
Helicopter Tour northern Kona
This was a great tour. Took almost an hour. Pilot Greg was great. Took great care of us and did a great commentary…
Worth every penny
so Much of Kaua’i is protected and can only be accessed by boat or air. This tour was the perfect way to…
Carson City, Nevada266
A life changing experience
The beauty and awe of this helicopter tour of Kauai transcends words. It literally is a moving experience that…
The entire Blue Hawai’i staff was amazing! Our pilot gave us an amazing tour with great information. We were all…
Worth every dollar
Had a wonderful time and highly recommend doing this when in Kauai. Got to see parts of the island that we would…
We had easy views from all of the windows. The best way the see all of the beaches and waterfalls. They were very…
Jurassic Park from the sky
Jurassic Park from the sky 744025235 Absolutely incredible experience. Seeing Kauai from the sky is a must do.…
Wow what a flight. So worth it.
We recently took a cruise to the Hawaiian Islands and booked an excursion with Blue Hawaiian helicopters during…
Chelmsford, United Kingdom346144
A must must must do
The best and only way to see the island as you can't see most by any other means. Awesome 50mins with Kris who…
- Manawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls), Waimea Canyon State Park, and 2 more
- Duration: 50m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071