View all photos (9)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lihue Airport, 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Ground transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Hawaii State Taxes
- Meals and drinks
- Round trip airport transfers from Kauai Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- May operate on a turbo-prop aircraft
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D.
- Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Polynesian Adventure
Two for One
We stayed on the south end of the island and were not going to make the trip north. We booked the movie tour and…
Alice Springs, Australia1160513
Informative and Fun
We had an amazing guide who made this tour one of our best. It was fun, informative, entertaining, and exciting.…
Director's Cut - Very Enjoyable Tour/Excursion
We booked this tour through NCL. It was a very nice day, and we felt we saw many beautiful areas that Kauai has to…
Waimea Canyon Tour and Fern Grotto
The Wiamea Canyon tour was incredible of so many different areas. The foliage and natural flowers that grew in…
Director's Cut - Fascinating tour of film locations on Kauai
This half-day tour used locations of movies and television shows shot in Kauai as a theme. It provided not only a…
Interesting and boring at the same time
We booked this on a cruise and pay more, so if you are on a ship, feel free to book direct. Nice buses and…
Emerald Isle, North Carolina119
You will not see the whole canyon
We ended up booked somehow on the longer tour even though we paid for shorter one. We felt we were all but held…
We enjoyed this tour. Joseph was knowledgeable and interesting. He knew a lot about the island history, it’s…
London, United Kingdom51
I had a great time on the tour. We went all over the island. The tour guide was really good. Very knowledgable. I…
5 star experience
My tour guide, Rosario, was interesting, entertaining, and really knew his stuff. The actual stops on the tour…
- USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor National Memorial, and 10 more
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071